What tops are we all wearing today?

black n orange top

retro was on before the game but changed after 5 mins

its not going back on until its official

Last years home top . Wore it for every match this season and not washing it till it’s confirmed. Smelly barsteward loyal
My son and I are exactly the same, unwashed 3rd strip. Managed to get the top on my son seconds before Goldson scored his first against the manky mob and we've wore it every game since.
It's actually pretty special for me as he has special needs, as soon as I turn on Rangers TV or sly sports he tells me to go and get our football tops.

Got my new 55 T shirt on today for the first time. Win today and our points can only be equalled. Nobody is catching our goal difference

Anyone not wearing anything Rangers today? Haha I doubt it.

Top class seeing the amount of bears out today with the colours on.

For someone who now lives in mostly mentally challenged port Glasgow to see so many Rangers tops kicking about today is just brilliant.

Today could be our last game as non champions. Wow.
I started off with the 87-90 home top, we scored and I then put on the new home top, we scored!!

Wore the home top for every game this season, I'm now the reason why this has all happened (in my mind lol) so need to continue this tradition till it's done!

M
Anyone not wearing anything Rangers today? Haha I doubt it.

Top class seeing the amount of bears out today with the colours on.

For someone who now lives in mostly mentally challenged port Glasgow to see so many Rangers tops kicking about today is just brilliant.

Today could be our last game as non champions. Wow.
akes a change for the Port. But good to hear.

Not seen any green and grey in greenock recently either

Back