What will Tav's legacy be?

One of our best Right Backs will be his legacy

If however we don't win the league this season, it will be mixed with being a general failure as a captain, 1 title win in all these years isn't good enough, 2 probably isn't but lets cut him some slack.

A fantastic servant, seems to be a really really nice guy who carries himself how Rangers players should.

You can't ignore the faults, but i will tell you now, if we had won 3 or 4 leagues and more cups (all which have been possible!) then he would go down as one of the greats.

Fine margins, but at a club like ours, the expectation on the captain is to lead the club to multiple trophies, and thats what a club built on success should be like.

I suppose he could've got luckier and been around instead of Broadfoot or Whittaker.

Imagine Tav getting to play under Walter Smith instead of Murty, Pedro and Beale?

Great at penalties and free kicks.
Not the best/not the worst defender.
Been here for ages has very little to show for it.
Regardless of who’s to blame, a constant throughout years of predominant failure.

Great servant of the club, loads of memorable performance's and league winner, won all domestic honours with the club and lead us to a European final. Not many players/captains of the club can say that.

Will be on the cover of the history books.

Something extremely wrong with you if you don’t love Tav. POTY more than not for 9 years. Top goalscoring British defender of all time. Obviously the brightest light we’ve had since 2012. It’s undeniable.

If we win this title then he goes he will be forever remembered.

As he should be with his goals and assists.

He came in a difficult time but will be remembered for his important goals.

He has records which are known. Took us to 55.

He will be remembered more when he goes by me and most fans.

Then our hair will shine with colour against the greys he causes.

The good outweighs the bad.

He's a top player who's played for us during a miserable period in our history.

Cooper was the same and look how he's viewed now?

Back