What would you say is Tav’s best goal?

On a par with Zidane lol
I don't see the problem.

Both strikes were volley's into the top corner of the same goal.

Just coz Zidane scored it in a CL final doesn't give it extra quality points.

Thern's goal v the tramps is better than both of them.

I don't see the problem.

You must be fishing

As someone else mentioned - I’m still gutted his volley at Parkhead didn’t fly in. Would’ve been sensational.

Peterhead goal at hampden was a brilliant goal.Was in that stand with my son and grandson for his first final.Great day out .

Plenty to chose from.

His volly against Peterhead in the Ramsdens cup final (or whatever it was called) was a belter. His 2 free kicks against Hibs also.

What’s your favourite?
There have been prettier and better executed but his free kick V the scum beats them all.

V galatasary he Rounded off a fantastic team goal but individual goals maybe his first goal for us the freekick v hibs?

I don't see the problem.

Watch Zidanes goal again. If you think it compares with Tavs then I'm sorry you don't know anything.

Plenty to chose from.

His volly against Peterhead in the Ramsdens cup final (or whatever it was called) was a belter. His 2 free kicks against Hibs also.

What’s your favourite?
Regardless of the level that Peterhead goal was a sensational goal

Peterhead goal for technique but I like his goal away at Airdie when he waltzed through the defence and slammed it in.

Watch Zidanes goal again. If you think it compares with Tavs then I'm sorry you don't know anything.

I love that "you don't know anything" pish, as if it ends the debate.

I've watched it several times. I was even at Hampden for that game and also for tav goal.

Both volleys of outrageous quality.

People tend to get a bit misty eyed when the name on the back of the shirt is one of the greats.

How much are you up/down overall mate since you started doing that if you don’t mind me asking?

As there was a large spell he wasn’t scoring at all.
Oh i'm well down, couldn't tell you exact amount but like all punting it's a mugs game. Just adds that extra interest in the game for me

Back