When do we start lobbying Uefa for the tournaments best fans award

Remember when the hobos won a best tifo award?

They never shut the f uck up about it for months, with most of them somehow relating it to a best fans award until eventually it became a cast in stone "best fans" award.

Who voted them the "best fans"?

Journos? Nope
UEFA? Nope.
Opposition fans? Nope.

Themselves? You got it.

Fucking weirdos.

When do we start lobbying for Ibrox to host a tournament final, our stadium is better than hampden and was a 100x better than that shitshow last night
If that stadium can host a final why not Ibrox?
If Scotland want to host a Final then the SFA have to nominate the stadium. Given they now own Hampden then we know how that goes.

What about a play about our trip to Seville,Don’t think we will bother a completely bonkers idea.

Do we do would the gypsies did and basically ask for an award :oops::D

seriously though I hope we get the recognition we deserve ,over 100,000 bears brought a huge party to Seville and made it a magnificent spectacle.

and also we have shed the negativity from Manchester
BBC and the Scottish press and sfa spfl will be doing it now. Maybe not

We don't have any corrupt politicians to push our case , oh and Platini the little Altar boy is not at uefa anymore

Remember when the hobos won a best tifo award?

They never shut the f uck up about it for months, with most of them somehow relating it to a best fans award until eventually it became a cast in stone "best fans" award.

Who voted them the "best fans"?

Journos? Nope
UEFA? Nope.
Opposition fans? Nope.

Themselves? You got it.

Fucking weirdos.
Yep. After booing the winners, stabbing each other and leaving Seville looking like a war zone. Shameless, diseased, thick and needy is quite the combo.

When do we start lobbying for Ibrox to host a tournament final, our stadium is better than hampden and was a 100x better than that shitshow last night

With the intellectually challenged scum running Scottish football, the mentally challengeds in charge of Glasgow City Council and the Scottish Government along with the shite state of transportation in Scotland

When will Ibrox get a major final?

about the same time Separate Entity FC take responsibility for the 50 year paedo ring

With the intellectually challenged scum running Scottish football, the mentally challengeds in charge of Glasgow City Council and the Scottish Government along with the shite state of transportation in Scotland

When will Ibrox get a major final?

about the same time Separate Entity FC take responsibility for the 50 year paedo ring
This is where we let ourselves down

In the coming weeks when board members to podcasts or interviews of whatever ,we should put it out there that we are very interested in hosting a euro final ,especially after the rave reviews Ibrox has been getting for months from all over Europe

We know it's up to the SFA ,but at least put it out there and get the discussion going ,instead of the usual say nothing routine .

We once had the most modern stadium in the UK and never got a final due to the SFA pushing hampden to their fellow blazers at uefa.

At least ask the question Rangers

seriously though I hope we get the recognition we deserve ,over 100,000 bears brought a huge party to Seville and made it a magnificent spectacle.

Rangers fans were immense until the final.
Frankfurt fans were immense in the final
They dragged their team on
Frankfurt were very tired but their fans gave them legs in extra time

Rangers fans were immense until the final.
Frankfurt fans were immense in the final
They dragged their team on
Frankfurt were very tired but their fans gave them legs in extra time
Can't argue that their fans were brilliant ,no doubt about that and they seemed more regimented

But I'd never criticise our fans ,they done their best

We'd never win it. We'd need to stab someone first before being nominated. That's the criteria, apparently.

Be interested to know how much the rangers fans have helped the seville economy , all these businesses hit by covid and im sure the thousands of rangers fans have helped them

The 32nd of Julember.

I do see your point about our fans deserving of recognition, but we'll leave the begging and wanting to be loved to timbo.

This is spades btw.

Imagine just even the injection it would give the team in a euro campaign knowing there's a potential final at Ibrox.

Another tool in the sfas armoury that could help Scottish football yet they won't use it

What I can’t get my head around is that only Sevilla bid for that final. One club bid. Etc!?!

Why aren’t us (and them tbh) pushing the SFA to apply for us.

The 32nd of Julember.

I do see your point about our fans deserving of recognition, but we'll leave the begging and wanting to be loved to timbo.
As I've said previously,it was a tongue on cheek thread ,mocking Them

But also we deserve any praise that comes our way ,the fans were magnificent

Rangers fans are set to follow the example of Old Firm rivals Celtc by awarding themselves a “best supporters in the world award” after over 100,000 gers fans descend on the Spanish city without any arrests, almost 50% more fans than than their deodorant free rivals took back in 2003. The Rangers fans were impeccably behaved and no fans were stabbed, no sexual assaults or waiters hospitalized as happened when the howker hordes visited. Although the small print on the stinkies award does stipulate it represents the lack of criminality on the day of the game. Not the carnage before and after or diverted aircraft due to T on T fighting.

Rangers fans are set to follow the example of Old Firm rivals Celtc by awarding themselves a “best supporters in the world award” after over 100,000 gers fans descend on the Spanish city without any arrests, almost 50% more fans than than their deodorant free rivals took back in 2003. The Rangers fans were impeccably behaved and no fans were stabbed, no sexual assaults or waiters hospitalized as happened when the howker hordes visited. Although the small print on the stinkies award does stipulate it represents the lack of criminality on the day of the game. Not the carnage before and after or diverted aircraft due to T on T fighting.
Did you lift that article from the bbc or record webpages?

They always cling to the “no arrests” and 100,000 fans etc.

Well we had no arrests and more than 100,000 fans and I haven’t heard anything about any bears stabbing fellow bears like they did.

Back