When is Jones back?

I believe a fully fit Jordan Jones along with a fully fit Ryan Kent makes our team an absolute nightmare to play against. Whether they are on the pitch at the same time or one comes on for the other, defenders will not get a second to catch their breath.
People have forgotten how well Jones was doing before his injury

He was top class against Hibs and the Danes away, other than that he was inconsistent

jones gets us out and up the pitch. He’s direct and will draw defenders into making fouls in dangerous areas if he doesn’t get past them. The options our midfield will have to pass to when we have Kent one side, jones the other and Alfie up front will be superb

I’ll be delighted to get JJ back but I can’t forget how silly he was to injure himself. So silly but hopefully he has learnt from it.

I believe a fully fit Jordan Jones along with a fully fit Ryan Kent makes our team an absolute nightmare to play against. Whether they are on the pitch at the same time or one comes on for the other, defenders will not get a second to catch their breath.
With the pace and direct play of Jones on the left and Kent changing to the right ,with Alfie in the middle the opposition back four will be to scared to the cross their own 18 yard line for the full game rather than 80 mins as they currently do.

Back