When is New Edmiston House building due to start

Greigy67

Just wondering when the building work is due to start, the site looks to be clear after the demolition of old building.

I know there is a deadline to get it up and opened for our celebrations next year and thought work would need to start soon.

Just wondering when the building work is due to start, the site looks to be clear after the demolition of old building.

I know there is a deadline to get it up and opened for our celebrations next year and thought work would need to start soon.

Michael Seafarer is probably the best man to follow on Twitter for updates on that. He seems to have regular updates.

Last edited:
Links to the GA plans for ground and first floor above now hopefully if I have done it correctly

Did he not delete his twitter because of some abuse he was getting
Aye. It was a weird one.

He claimed it was because of him that the “Live it Up” song became our unofficial anthem for this season.

I believe it was actually the UB who started it up.

Then commence arguments.

Aye. It was a weird one.

He claimed it was because of him that the “Live it Up” song became our unofficial anthem for this season.

I believe it was actually the UB who started it up.

Then commence arguments.

What evidence did he have that he 'started it'?

I think the first time I heard Live it Up being associated with Rangers was the UB tweet on the 19th of October.

Gotta leave the land time to “breathe” after demolishing the old building. That’s standard practice in the building industry seemingly. Sometimes it didn’t happen as the land needs to be built on ASAP to get the old buildings demolished and the new one up, like a stadium or stand or a hotel/office complex.

Might be wrong, will be happily corrected if I’m wrong.

I received the first tender request for this from a main contractor this morning . Tender for our part of the work due back to them by 30th March with a start date on site by main contractor of June

thanks for posting mate.

Back