When was previous direct free kick goal by Tav?

It's been so long. Was starting to think it was the one in the 6 - 2 game against Hibs in the Petrofac.

But more seriously, today's free kick was well placed. Great goal.

Borna tried one just before but he was a bit too close to get the ball back down. The extra yard or so Tav had helped. Was a great strike
Aye Borna and Goldson spoke to Tav just before he hit his and said to go the same way. They had spotted the Livi keeper’s positioning

Borna tried one just before but he was a bit too close to get the ball back down. The extra yard or so Tav had helped. Was a great strike
I haven't seen it since, and I may be wrong, but wasn't it around the wall? So actually easier to score closer in. Great strike tho and gets Tav off and running!

It was on the other side but I wish he hit the free kick in the Europa League Final with the same gusto as that one today. The other one was a floated hopeful effort. It was time up so it would have taken something for Frankfurt to break away from there.

Almost all his free kick goals have been hit with his instep yet he insists on trying that whipped ball that looks good but 90% of the time isn't hit hard enough to beat the keeper or doesn't come down in time.

When he's further out or wider and has space to actually hit the ball it's much more threatening. I had much more confidence today from the angle than I would have if he'd been at the edge of the D.

Back