When was the last time you heard about the quadruple treble

it's more the return of sevco and rangers are deid you hear about again
Add that this is our first trophy and that Gerrard’s one trophy in nine is a disaster, and you have close to the full house.
One cretin actually said that to me on Sunday there, that after two trophy-less seasons, Gerrard shouldn’t have been in a the job.
Apparently he should have been binned, that’d have been the right thing to do!
The qunt was actually serious.
They think that’s a put down, that we kept our manager!

It kills them, all I’ve heard is 10/11/15/20 in a row.
I’ve been trolling them since January, I changed my Facebook picture to 55 back then and proceeded to change it to a different 55 every few days for weeks, so folk see you posted a new photo, not one of them commented on it lol. My cousin actually said back in December can I stop posting Rangers stuff (she’s a yahoo). The same person who had trophies, days out, selik songs, videos posted for years!!
they’re not well people who can’t take it when it’s dished back to them. Even the ones with fraudruple trebles have removed their pictures, it’s delightful we’ve ended them.

Last edited:
The media trying to claim it was a world record then the team that beat them in their 1st game of their invincible season troll them in Twitter because they too have this quadruple treble was brilliant.

Meaningless LOL!

Hero’s to Zero’s in one season...

Meanwhile we have the most significant Scottish title ever won to celebrate on Saturday....

It’s going to be tremendous watching Tav lift that trophy....
I see it mentioned somewhere everyday.
It's their wee comfort blanket.

They also must have been counting the cash they would have made from the unwashed with TIAR shirts, books, and assorted tat. Not only has it broken them mentally it was a massive financial hit also.

Come on we have had no credible opposition this year,no a good team,covid,bent refs,arfields party,etc etc etc the way they try to bum up their invincibles you would think we were milan of the 90s when we returned to the top can you see us noo ,yous will on saturday

Heard it getting spluttered out last weekend after we pumped them.
Fully expect it to get a dusting down again this weekend.

If we were savvy, if this comes up we should ask why they only got 4 when they had no competition for nearly 9 years?

The speed at which they tried to attack their quadruple treble heroes in November showed how little in regard they actually hold these 'legends'. Our 9IAR team would never have faced scenes like that because of the extent of the goodwill we had for them and their achievements. Their fans were ready to attack their bus.

Tbf our 9IAR team earned it - they haven't earned anything, just simply beat the muck while we were demoted and weakened.

Time's are a changing though ... they have obviously been mismanaged in that time as they had it all too easy. It now leaves them with their biggest summer and pre-season for donkeys years and the biscuit tin may have been emptied.

Meaningless LOL!

Meanwhile we have the most significant Scottish title ever won to celebrate on Saturday....

The Daily Record write about it in the hotline every morning without fail don’t they?

Meaningless LOL!

Just now reading your post................

What I really love about scudding their holy grail is the understanding that the second it all went to shit for us back in 2012 the entirety of their toothless, jug-eared rabble immediately rubbed their hoofs together and thought, “TIAR, here we come!”

Everything since was a mere preamble to clinching this historic landmark - Treble trebles, quadruples trebles, their Zoom title to make it nine* last season - all sideshows to the main event they’ve convinced themselves for the best part of a decade was a formality.

Two months later, it’s still the sweetest of feelings and I smile every time I think about it, which is almost daily.

B-DB-DB-DB-DB-D
Totally agree.

Back