When you think they cannot get any weirder.

Genuine question....how do these people live day to day? I don't understand how they survive if this is the sort of stuff they are knocking about doing.
Wat we doin the nite Dermot, Ibrox, Auchinhowie or the Davie Cooper statue in Hamilton?

More hair on his head than brain cells, coward going to the training ground that time of night big Phill would've rag dolled that Tramp if he was there.

Remember in their culture they see things like that as a badge of honour,

Look back in the camera footage, get the registration number and send it to Police Scotland ,
He will get a chap on his door this evening
Chap on the door for what mate? Other than being a weird dickhead, no crime has been committed.

Such a strange thing to do - it's the kind of thing that someone does and tells their pals and even they think he's a pointless prick.

Take a pic for me the next time you drive down a main road that's got locked gates on it,

This will be interesting!
Doesn't matter if they're locked, or whether it's a main road. Fact is, he's committed no crime. Apart from being a seriously, unfunny, Timmy creep.

So is you asking me to take pics for you!
Enjoy your weekend mate, I'm not arguing with a fellow bear
There's nothing weird about asking to see the evidence that backs up your argument,

I don't know where you live but I can assure I live in a built up area with lots of roads etc,
There are no roads that have locked gates with security cameras on them,
If there was that would suggest that it's private property and therefore I would be trespassing if I or anyone else stopped a vehicle at them and asked someone working there in the evening to get a manager for me to speak to unannounced?

There's nothing weird about asking to see the evidence that backs up your argument,

I don't know where you live but I can assure I live in a built up area with lots of roads etc,
There are no roads that have locked gates with security cameras on them,
If there was that would suggest that it's private property and therefore I would be trespassing if I or anyone else stopped a vehicle at them and asked someone working there in the evening to get a manager for me to speak to unannounced
They are only guilty of being fuckwits.

Strange behaviour.

Grown men showing off look at me moment I’m being filmed. Probs drunk.

Quite embarrassingly childish and big Phil would have had him on the naughty step.

Back