Where is broxi?

GreenockRanger

Had my little cousin at the game today, I used to like seeing broxi when I was young, nothing for the kids now. We are missing a trick on merchants aswell without him, they must have sold loads of toys and teddy's of him. I still have a hand puppet of broxi, must be nearly 20 years old. Could have been doing with him when putting the flag up, at least he would provided abit of entertainment

Had my little cousin at the game today, I used to like seeing broxi when I was young, nothing for the kids now. We are missing a trick on merchants aswell without him, they must have sold loads of toys and teddy's of him. I still have a hand puppet of broxi, must be nearly 20 years old. Could have been doing with him when putting the flag up, at least he would provided abit of entertainment
He’s not been double jabbed.

Hes in hibernation.
He took the weekend off went to the walk then SWG3 and he’s no been seen since

That hand puppet has seen and been made to do some really questionable things over the years, hasn't it?

Still love the photo of Broxi and the Aberdeen fans raging in the corner.
2002 Lovenkrands final was another superb moment, as Broxi feigned
incredulence/disbelief in mime to the Rangers support (every player greeted with head shaking/ hands on head/ hands on belly and doubling over laughing, etc);
as the c*ltic team was read out over the PA system.
Superb shithousery from Broxi. :))

My friend is a mascot for another team and he’s not been allowed to return yet either. It’s due to the daft COVID regulations and player bubbles. He’s allowed to wear it to other functions but not games yet.

Shacked up with the female Panda at Edinburgh Zoo, they're wanting baby Pandas so Broxi is their Bear. Blue and white Panda Bears, fcuk knows whit the Chinese are gonna say.

You could ask the same for the ex player doing the ht draw.
And for those in the hospitality suites, can I ask which ex players are doing the rounds this season?

Whilst I've not been hospitality for every game this season, the couple of times I've been in the Thornton suite, no ex players there.

Back