Where to get Rangers memorabilia valued?

RangersEasyOK!

Got quite a bit of memorabilia and about to renew house insurance and likely need to get it valued to declare it for the insurance.

Tried looking up ebay/google but some of the things either havent been sold or not comparable.

Main thing trying to get a value for is the Davie Cooper Helen Runciman print (only 11 made).

Got quite a bit of memorabilia and about to renew house insurance and likely need to get it valued to declare it for the insurance.

Tried looking up ebay/google but some of the things either havent been sold or not comparable.

Main thing trying to get a value for is the Davie Cooper Helen Runciman print (only 11 made).
Would love to see your collection. Not that I'd be able to value it, just coz I like seeing rare rangers memorabilia

I have 5 Runcimans but not Coopers, it is horrible ! Was like he was still with Clydebank.

Main thing trying to get a value for is the Davie Cooper Helen Runciman print (only 11 made)
What kind of items is it your looking to get valued bud ?

As with anything, you can get a valuation but ultimately the price is going to be what someone is willing to pay for it.

Not necessarily, I would pay more for a shirt that was signed. It’s just what you like as a collect.
I have a couple of signed shirts in my collection and as long as the signatures match the player/squad at the time you would get more for it. However, if you have a shirt signed by a player who never wore it you won't be selling that for much or at all.

At the end of the day if it's what you like and it makes you happy then keep at it.

Most of what you post Robert makes sense. But I have a confirmed shirt signed by the 1972 Team. Do you really think a blank shirt is worth more.
A match worn shirt is worth about £10K, and a signed Toffs one is worth about a grand imo. things are worth what people will pay
9 in a row Cup finals are worth a few quid as are older Cup Finals can fetch a few quid

A match worn shirt is worth about £10K, and a signed Toffs one is worth about a grand imo. things are worth what people will pay
9 in a row Cup finals are worth a few quid as are older Cup Finals can fetch a few quid

I know someone who has a match worn Jorg Albertz Nike shirt, signed by him and the rest of the team that day. It also has a yellow Bank of Scotland patch.

I got Morelos player of the month trophy for March 2021 in 55 season.

Anyone any idea what that’s worth…seems a very hard item to price and when asked to make an offer for it I have no idea if I over paid or not.

Most of what you post Robert makes sense. But I have a confirmed shirt signed by the 1972 Team. Do you really think a blank shirt is worth more.
A couple on ebay atm £2,199 and £2,399, i had one signed by 6 players and got about 200 for it.

Back