Where will Gio's next job be?

Fair enough ..Gio didnt have to start from scratch like Gerrard though . Gio also took over with a 4pt lead but we totally fkd the title race up . As much as we enjoyed the buzz of the Euro run ..if you gave me a choice of a Euro final loss or another league flag i would go for the league flag every time .

Mate, if we're being honest, we were never winning the league under Gerrard last season and we wouldn't have got out of a pish easy Europa group either.

We were only top because celtic were dropping even more points than Gerrard's side were.
We'd lost to Dundee United and drawn with Motherwell, Hearts and Aberdeen.

No chance his side would've matched the consistency celtic showed, once their signings had bedded in.
We simply weren't playing well enough.

What a daft thread. Wear a blindfold, stick a pin in a map and say he is going there. According to my pin he will be slightly due south of Bermuda bobbing around somewhere in the ocean.

Mate, if we're being honest, we were never winning the league under Gerrard last season and we wouldn't have got out of a pish easy Europa group either.

We were only top because celtic were dropping even more points than Gerrard's side were.
We'd lost to Dundee United and drawn with Motherwell, Hearts and Aberdeen.

No chance his side would've matched the consistency celtic showed, once their signings had bedded in.
We simply weren't playing well enough.
Mibbes aye , mibbes naw ..who knows bud . I just think we wouldnt have got scudded in that way under the disco lights . We totally shat it , it was a shameful capitulation . Our title fight ended that night in february . Under Gerrard & Beale we fought them for every square inch of the park ..under Gio we simply took a back seat , it was like the Pedro days again . Murder .

Mibbes aye , mibbes naw ..who knows bud . I just think we wouldnt have got scudded in that way under the disco lights . We totally shat it , it was a shameful capitulation . Our title fight ended that night in february . Under Gerrard & Beale we fought them for every square inch of the park ..under Gio we simply took a back seat , it was like the Pedro days again . Murder .

Yep, as I said, not learning from the first doing at the piggery was inexcusable mate.

I just wish Gerrard and his side had shown the same commitment and respect for domestic cups that Gio's did.

We played 120 minutes midweek, before our SC semi and final, yet we ran over the top of both celtic and Hearts, in extra time in both games.

Tbh, I actually thought Gio had got their number, after running over the top of them in extra time in the SC Semi and being unlucky not to beat them in the 1-1 game at the piggery.

However, this season's gubbing showed that he hadn't learnt anything and that was inexcusable.

That said, his first season was way more successful than either of Gerrard's first 2.

It was indefensible switching of at the throw in and the free kick that pretty much ended the game 2 absolute howlers from the players.

Basic errors he was rightly raging at

Latest posts

Back