Where will we win the league?

ibrox1975

I’m going for the first game after the split.
Assuming Celtc win all of their games until they play us. They can get to 91 points in total, so we need 92.
We have 72 so we need 20 points.
Our next 7 games before the split in the league are as follows; I think we’ll win them all apart from Livingstone.
Games with our accumulated points are...
St Johnstone - 3 points- Rangers win
Hamilton - 6 points- Rangers win
Kilmarnock -9 points- Rangers win
Livingstone - 10 points - draw
St Mirren- 13 points- Rangers win
Celtc 16 points- Rangers win
Dundee United 19 points - Rangers win
1st game after split- 22 points - Rangers win the League for the 55th time

I’ve got too much time on my hands

As half our games are at Ibrox, I'd say the best bet is we win it there

I’m going for the first game after the split.
Assuming Celtc win all of their games until they play us. They can get to 91 points in total, so we need 92.
We have 72 so we need 20 points.
Our next 7 games before the split in the league are as follows; I think we’ll win them all apart from Livingstone.
Games with our accumulated points are...
St Johnstone - 3 points- Rangers win
Hamilton - 6 points- Rangers win
Kilmarnock -9 points- Rangers win
Livingstone - 10 points - draw
St Mirren- 13 points- Rangers win
Celtc 16 points- Rangers win
Dundee United 19 points - Rangers win
1st game after split- 22 points - Rangers win the League for the 55th time

I’ve got too much time on my hands
Didn't read that, not enough time on my hands

I don't care where or how. Whether we do it in style or whether we stumble over the finishing line.

As long as the red, white and blue ribbons are on the title.

Football is a funny game, after the last decade of torture and then lording it up over us, I think we are going to win it at the piggery.

I don't think we will win it. :oops:

I think the 2nd Timmy/Sheep on 27th Feb will leave them needing snookers and hand us the title.

FBS

They won't win all their games until we play, in fact they might not win all their games this week

They will drop more points, we will win it against them or the last game against Dundee United. The Mhanky mob will have at least half their squad working their ticket and won't be risking any chance of a move.

Football is a funny game, after the last decade of torture and then lording it up over us, I think we are going to win it at the piggery.
If they drop points in the next few games, they will throw a game just so we win it before going to the piggery.

I don't think we will win it. :oops:

I think the 2nd Timmy/Sheep on 27th Feb will leave them needing snookers and hand us the title.

FBS
That’s a really good call
I remember the same thing happened to Liverpool last season, they won it after Man City dropped points
It does take the shine off it a tiny bit

Back