Where's Doncaster?

Centralbear

"These figures demonstrate both the huge interest in this renowned fixture, as well as the increased appeal of our game across Scotland, the UK and beyond.
The game itself certainly didn't disappoint, and was hugely exciting for all supporters who tuned in." - Neil Doncaster, 8th April 2024.

First time this clown has been heard in months a couple of days ago, almost as if he and his organisation are the reason for high viewing figures on Sky for last weekend's game.

So what do you have to say about this farce of a club Dundee FC and their "pitch" which would embarrass an amateur team. Why have you shown no leadership over this, and Scottish football generally ( ok, I know because your useless ) or at the very least, share your thoughts on this fiasco.

The only direction he shows is the route to his bank, to lift the obscene amount of money he is paid for the mismanagement of our game.

" The increased appeal of our game" you say, aye, with your management of this farce, is it any wonder Sky are only prepared to pay peanuts for a TV deal.

Just go, you and your cabal, please just GTF.

Doncaster is employed by Lliewell its just that the SPFL are paying his wages ( the salary declared to HMRC not the brown envelope from Celtic).

"These figures demonstrate both the huge interest in this renowned fixture, as well as the increased appeal of our game across Scotland, the UK and beyond.
The game itself certainly didn't disappoint, and was hugely exciting for all supporters who tuned in." - Neil Doncaster, 8th April 2024.

First time this clown has been heard in months a couple of days ago, almost as if he and his organisation are the reason for high viewing figures on Sky for last weekend's game.

So what do you have to say about this farce of a club Dundee FC and their "pitch" which would embarrass an amateur team. Why have you shown no leadership over this, and Scottish football generally ( ok, I know because your useless ) or at the very least, share your thoughts on this fiasco.

The only direction he shows is the route to his bank, to lift the obscene amount of money he is paid for the mismanagement of our game.

" The increased appeal of our game" you say, aye, with your management of this farce, is it any wonder Sky are only prepared to pay peanuts for a TV deal.

Just go, you and your cabal, please just GTF.
He's away phoning his friend uncle Pete

Can the inaction of the SPFL be down to Dundee leveraging the voting influence info of 2021, toward receiving no sanctions a or comeback? Any other club (I feel) would have been punished for 5 games being called off, yet this tin pot club seem to be allowed operate outside the rules! Why?

He appears instantly when there is something he wants to take credit for. Invisible the rest of the time

£400k a year for sitting in an office with his finger up his arsehole 90% of the time.
I would suggest that if you were ever in his company and you were introduced to him, before you shake hands try and establish which finger he uses for this purpose.
Nothing worse than second hand shit, I say this from a position of experience having picked up my dogs shit in a “split” poo bag.

Only time you see that mutant is the Scottish Cup final, must be the only time master P lets him leave his cage.

He appears instantly when there is something he wants to take credit for. Invisible the rest of the time
A bit like McLennan only time he has come out to the world was in his prepared Q&A pre written piece to the mhedia when challenged by us and doing Peter's bidding.

Back