Wheres the Summer Training Camp?

Barca bears

One of the things I like about pre season is viewing the RTV footage of pre season training. I know we play Arsenal in July and the euros are on but Ross Wilson said that we are focused on a training camp in Europe somewhere Steven knows well. La Manga or Portugal would be my guess. Any news on this.

I would imagine it’ll be Portugal due to them being a green light country. Lowest risk choice.

One of the things I like about pre season is viewing the RTV footage of pre season training. I know we play Arsenal in July and the euros are on but Ross Wilson said that we are focused on a training camp in Europe somewhere Steven knows well. La Manga or Portugal would be my guess. Any news on this.
Probably the place in Portugal we went to for the start of last season.

Heard its in Troon this year. Clear blue seas, golden sands. Golf courses for after training. Tanned young maidens all around. What more could a bunch of millionaire footballers ask for?B-D

The dentist will let us know

When does training start?
Would be interested to know this too, I’d imagine the last week in June maybe 28th/29th which is a good break given the tight breaks the players have had over the last few years, I can remember them only having 2/3 weeks some summers when we’ve been in Q1 qualifying.

Back