Who do we want in the last 16 ?

Molde for me, no matter who they've put out, you still have to have them as the weakest team left. Another round with 2 wins for the coefficient and then we can look for a glory tie in the quarters

If we got Molde, Zagreb or Prague in the qualifiers I'd be happy.

Would say Grenada but some geek would be along to tell you they're the next Valencia!

Not fussed. I think we’ve a chance against anybody average EPL teams like Arsenal or Spurs don’t worry me at all I’ll bet Gerrard would relish that.

Not going to be Leicester now - getting well humped
Thats a shock result. Alot of big teams went out last night. Leverkusen Leicester napoli. If we avoid man utd we have a great chance, id have taken them a few months ago but theyve hit form

avoid the English teams and hope two draw each other would be my wish. Something tells me we might go a long way this year.

Id make us favourites against

Young Boys, Slavia, Molde, Zagreb, Kiev

50/50 with

Granada, Villarreal, Shakhtar, Olympiakos, Milan

Slight underdogs against

United, Spurs, Arsenal, Roma, Ajax

Not afraid of drawing any of them as i think we have it in us to grind out a win over two legs against any of them on our day.
Young Boys just KO'd Leverkusen. I'd give us chance against them mate but wouldnt make us favourites

Either Granada, Molde, Zagreb, would be the best draw for us imo.

United, Spurs, Arsenal, Roma, Ajax, or Shakhtar would be the worst.

I think we could be in with a chance of beating Young Boys, Slavia, Kiev, Villarreal, Olympiakos, and Milan if we play at our best in both legs.

Potential opponents;

Spurs
Molde
Shakhtar
Ajax
Villarreal
Arsenal
Granada
Man Utd
AC Milan
Roma
Slavia Praha
Young Boys
Dinamo Zagreb
Dynamo Kyiv
Olympiakos

Molde or whoever is the easiest tie possible.

If we are going to get a tough team give us an English team or Ajax or AC Milan. The last thing I want is some team that will pump us but aren't that glamourous, like Bayer Leverkusen were last season.

Is there some teams left that if we are drawn against them both ties would be held at a neutral ground?
Not both games but the away leg

Molde
Norway has a closed border policy at moment

Granada
Villarreal
Spain must have an issue about UK entering?

If we got the likes of Molde, Prague or Zagreb in the qualifiers you'd be happy enough!

Even Granada, they're clearly a decent side but you'd be happy enough to get them in the last 16.

Back