Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Jermain

Votes: 113 25.7%
  • Jon Mclaughlin

Votes: 13 3.0%
  • Ianis

Votes: 75 17.0%

• Total voters
All due respect to the players some won’t get a better chance of playing in the Champions League than they will staying another season with us

I think we will go into the Champions league qualifiers with everyone still here .... unless an offer too good to turn down comes in. I think we proved last year that unless our valuation is met we wont sell.

Champions league qualification/non qualification is the game changer imo

If the correct bid comes in then we may lose 5 or 6 in that list.
Borna, Kamara, Alfie, Hellander, Hagi could all attract a price that we may not be able to turn down and Defoe may hang up the boots go into couching.
We may also lose Goldson as he only has a year left in his contract, so we may be forced to sell.

Reckon Barisic will go due to his age and I generally believe we could find a suitable replacement.

If the rumours of a big money deal to Lazio are true then possibly Hagi will go.

Helander maybe but would prefer he stayed.

Defoe I'm convinced will go he barely makes it off the bench.

I actually think we could afford to lose Kent. Sunday was a perfect example. He scored a fantastic goal. Too few for me ( just my opinion). Sunday he ran ask over the park and goal apart he delivered very little in the front third. This has been his norm of late
Aye, apart from scoring the winner, he done fúck all. Don’t you just hate players like that? What value do they have,eh? Just scoring winners and nothing else. I’d sell him too, we don’t need that kind of behaviour. :)) :)) :))
Ryan Kent is our one big money buy in years, he is the blue chip player in our squad, based on money paid for a player, and produces the numbers you would expect from a top quality winger. Plus he scores v them at their dump. To me Kent is a must keep.

My worry isn’t so much who we will lose this summer as I don’t think we need players as good as Morelos, Kamara or Barasic to win the league. I hope we don’t lose all 3 mind you. My main concern is how we ever replace Allan McGregor without spending silly money.

I picked Borna and Glen due to the Euros, both are starters for their countries and have genuine quality about them. I can see a few clubs trying to get them before the Euros to keep the price down, but Ross and Stevie will see that for what it is.
Alfredo should stay until Jan, get CL experience and then he gets a bigger wage, and we get a bigger transfer.

Aye, apart from scoring the winner, he done fúck all. Don’t you just hate players like that? What value do they have,eh? Just scoring winners and nothing else. I’d sell him too, we don’t need that kind of behaviour. :)) :)) :))
Ryan Kent is our one big money buy in years, he is the blue chip player in our squad, based on money paid for a player, and produces the numbers you would expect from a top quality winger. Plus he scores v them at their dump. To me Kent is a must keep.
I disagree

Ss we are very much still in the rebuilding stage, if the money is right they could all potentially leave.

I think the goal should be similar to other clubs in our position, where we have a solid core of 3-4 players who all play the way we want, then everyone around them is potential to be sold on for profit in a few years. That way when you do have some success and get raided by clubs with more money, it isn't as big of an impact.

Back