Who do you think will be our first £10m+ sale?

Who do you think will be our first £10m+ sale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is a multiple choice poll, but I'm wondering from our fanbase, who we reckon we'll sell, why they'll go for a fee over 10m and who'll be the lucky team picking them up from our magnificent club?

Personally, I think Aribo, at the end of the season, for more than £10m to any side finishing 6th to 16th in the PL. His contribution over the last two seasons has been quiet, but steady and he just has that wee spark of brilliance that brings you joy (Braga goal for example). His close control is amongst the best in our squad, heck, league. Fortuitously, not a player we would massively miss as the depth of the squad allows us some slack in his positions.

I really don’t want to be punting any of our key men pre #55.

Can even be end of season. Don't see us offloading first 11 players this winter, though fringe players (Stewart, Jones, etc) will likely be let go for nominal fees.

Alfredo the most likely given we have rejected bids of over that already. Might not be many teams in for him if his form doesn’t improve.

Barisic and Kamara probably the next in line if we are going to sell. I expect the interest in Kamara to be very high, especially if he puts in a good showing in the Euros.

Alfie hopefully after a storming second half of the season securing 55.
Then maybe one of either Borna or Kamara after a successful euros.

30-35 million in the coffers and around half of that put aside for our assault on the champs league.

Kamara. He’s the one that will have anumber of prominent clubs interested in him in the summer imo, especially if he has a decent euros, and will likely be hard for us to hold on to.

However, get him signed on a new contact before then and bidding starts at 15 mil easy.

Barisic will be sought after in the summer, hard to replace but the money might get us 2/3 players of real quality in the door!

The reason that i chose Morelos, is that i think he will be the first to be sold. We win 55, and he will be the first out the door for big Money.

Probably still Morelos.

An odd thread, in a lot of ways. I know we've not managed to sell players for big bucks for a long time now, but as a support we've been consumed by potential transfer fees for players for years now. It's all a bit...insecure, maybe? A player's worth and value doesn't need to be defined by how much he goes for and who signs him.

Our most valuable assets are clearly tav, borna Kamara and Alfredo. Last season I would have said Alfredo would make us the most cash but I’m not so sure now. I think joe aribo will eventually be sold for our best ever fee. An absolute baller and the best technically gifted player in the country who is only going to get better and increase his potential sell on fee. All after they achieve 55

Big game Glen is going for cash money this summer after the Euro’s. I’m going to be jealous as f*ck watching him elsewhere next season as I absolutely love him.

I think Kamara but we should not sell anyone until the summer.

Sell any of our top players in January and you are potentially selling 55.

I actually think barasic will fetch a good price this summer as much as i dont want him to go, thats the reality we are at as a club just now

Two players will go to balance the books. Alfie and Kamara. I think that should net us up to £30m. I reckon Borna and Tav etc will want to stay and win some medals and have a crack at CL assuming we bring home the 55. Add three or four players this summer and I think we will be solid for next season.

Glen Kamara.

He's bulked up, he's cut out the silly errors and he's showing more drive and urgency. I'm loving his ability to get on the ball and drive at the opposition.

Nisbet caught him with his knee yesterday on the side of the thigh and he was having a dig at him off the ball. He's added a bit more bite and aggression too.

That fact everyone has different opinions on who it will be just shows how far we have come. I don't think it will be long before Goldson has interested parties circling.

I picked Roofe because he is known down south, but if I could pick, I would sell Alfredo and keep all our top players. We can't be flogging anymore than one. We need to evolve and grow that takes time.

Personally, I think Aribo, at the end of the season, for more than £10m to any side finishing 6th to 16th in the PL. His contribution over the last two seasons has been quiet, but steady and he just has that wee spark of brilliance that brings you joy (Braga goal for example). His close control is amongst the best in our squad, heck, league. Fortuitously, not a player we would massively miss as the depth of the squad allows us some slack in his positions.

Aribo only signed last summer and personally I think your wrong saying we wouldn't miss him. We are just starting to see the best of him and we would be fools to sell him this early.

If Kamara or Barisic cement reputation with good Euros after winning 55 we WILL receive bids. I doubt we'll sell both but one will go.

I think Morelos will be. The club will simply bite the bullet and take an offer north of £10m+ in the summer unless there is a real upturn in his form.
Only worry there is Lille were only bidders. There aren't multiple clubs interested.

Alfie hopefully after a storming second half of the season securing 55.
Then maybe one of either Borna or Kamara after a successful euros.

30-35 million in the coffers and around half of that put aside for our assault on the champs league.

Fair play to you, still on the Sherry this long from Christmas Day!:D

id be amazed if we got £20m between Morelos and and one of either of them.

Delighted but amazed.

Honestly reckon we would do well to get £8m for Morelos just now. He did very well yesterday when he came on. He would need to be outright amazing for the rest of the season to break £10m imo.

The only thing that will enthuse any club to risk north of £10m on any of our players will be a combo of good international performances and a good showing in Europe. For that reason I’d imagine Kamara, Barasic and maybe Aribo will be the likely candidates.

I say this because the whole pandemic will likely have a huge effect on player prices in 2021.

Fair play to you, still on the Sherry this long from Christmas Day!:D

id be amazed if we got £20m between Morelos and and one of either of them.

Delighted but amazed.

Honestly reckon we would do well to get £8m for Morelos just now. He did very well yesterday when he came on. He would need to be outright amazing for the rest of the season to break £10m imo.
I actually think we'll get offered a lot of money for Kamara mate,especially if he excels at the euros.
If,and its a big if-Alfie finds form again the second half of the season I think we'll get between 10-15 still for him.

I think regardless Ross Wilson has shown he'll play hardball in the market.

Aribo only signed last summer and personally I think your wrong saying we wouldn't miss him. We are just starting to see the best of him and we would be fools to sell him this early.
Charlton fans still think we literally did a smash and run with him. The EPL were well aware of him and it was undoubtedly a combination of Gerrard and the promise of first team football that brought him to Glasgow. I think the form he’s showing now is the Aribo that Charlton fans talk about. I would be surprised if his agent was not already alerting clubs.

Back