Who will get CL places dahn sarf?

I
What happens if they both win respective comps? Do England get 6 places?
Not sure but I dont think so. Think if Chelsea managed to win CL and arsenal win europa, but neither finished top 4, the 4th place team would drop down to europa. Pretty unlikely scenario though,

I’ve been looking at this thread from yesterday and don’t think anyone’s asked, what the %^*& is dahn sarf

Fair play to them to actually have marketed finishing top 4 as some worthwhile interest outwith those invested in it.

I don’t know how a neutral could care about who finishes 3rd or 4th in a league with a runaway leader.

None. Straight into groups. Probably pot 4.
Christ. Depressing how easy that is - I'm sure back in the day teams like Everton when they qualified had to go through one round at least - given they had such low coefficient points having no recent history in europe.

Hope they, like Everton, get stuffed in the qualifiers!

Fair play to them to actually have marketed finishing top 4 as some worthwhile interest outwith those invested in it.

I don’t know how a neutral could care about who finishes 3rd or 4th in a league with a runaway leader.
I don't care, I just hope it's west Ham and Leicester and the big clubs take a huff and sack their managers

Christ. Depressing how easy that is - I'm sure back in the day teams like Everton when they qualified had to go through one round at least - given they had such low coefficient points having no recent history in europe.

Hope they, like Everton, get stuffed in the qualifiers!

They won’t play qualifiers.

Back