Who will win the League Cup on Sunday?

Who will win?

• Livi

Votes: 143 38.9%
  • SJ

Votes: 225 61.1%

• Total voters

ssblue

I know the default position is couldn't give a toss but who do you reckon will win?

Livi higher up the table but their form has dipped after a great run.

SJ in decent form including beating Livi a couple of weeks ago.

Hard to split them as the odds suggest.

Davidson and Martindale both have their teams playing some good football. Hopefully it is a good game.

Even though Livingstone have lost a couple of games recently they still dominated the games they lost, just got unlucky.

Wouldn't surprise me if it went all the way to pens. Going to take a punt on St Johnstone on the coupon though.

It may well turn out to be a decent game.

Being from Inverness I went to Hampden to see the Caley v Falkirk final a few years ago and really enjoyed it...wanted Caley to win however didn't have the emotional input i would have had if Rangers had been playing so could just enjoy the game for what it was.

Know a few St J supporting guys so purely on that basis i hope they win.

St J for me, and I hope they do. I like what that lad Patterson is doing there, and think he seems a sound enough lad.

neither team irks me particularly so don't mind

hopefully it goes to the full distance and penalties so Livi are gubbed

Is Murray Davidson fit for the game? It would be a shame if he misses another final having been at St Johnstone so long.

I’ve looked at this logically using the best algorithms at my disposal and I’ve reached a decision. I want Livingston to win.

It was a difficult decision and came down to celebrity fans. I don’t hate any of Livingston’s, because I don’t know any, and that swung it in their favour.

Two teams that don't really bother me tbh. Think it could actually be a decent game. I think St Johnstone have that wee bit more quality and will win their first ever League Cup.

I want the result that will favour us for next Wednesday against Livingston. No sure what result that is tho.

Win and Livingston will struggle with the high after the cup final.

Lose and they may spiral into despair.

I’ll caveat that by saying no version of Livingston should ever be a problem for us.

So eh aye may the best team win.
Hope it’s a good game.
Extra time and penalties for any small marginal gain.

Still pisses me off how St Mirren stole a treble from us.

Would probably prefer St Johnstone as Livi are a third tier team with a plastic pitch.
**quadruple mate lol

but seriously I agree mate best ever chance of winning it and we just didn’t treat the game right. But lessons learnt and thankfully we were able to bounce back in the league

As much as I’m loving this season still totally gutted at how we approached that st mirren game and how this could have been our first silverware of the season. Our name was on that cup
Feel the same. We are unlikely to have an easier route to a treble for a while.

I know winning the league is the only thing that counts but I want us to win everything.

We totally arsed that match up. Would rather St Johnstone just about, though I hope O'Halloran gets sent off or stretchered off.

Feel the same. We are unlikely to have an easier route to a treble for a while.

I know winning the league is the only thing that counts but I want us to win everything.

We totally arsed that match up. Would rather St Johnstone just about, though I hope O'Halloran gets sent off or stretchered off.
I really hope the Scottish cup gets played I want a good crack at it

My memories of cup finals and SJ involve nick dasovic spanking an unexpected early goal into the top corner in the late 90s

Latest posts

Back