Who wins the English Premier League?

LoyalRanger_72

Goes into the last day of the season next weekend. Man City are playing away from home tomorrow night against Arsenal’s biggest rivals who still have a chance to qualify for the Champions League. If City win that, they go top. Saw a lot of Spurs fans say they should throw the game btw :))

Who wins it?

It’s quite funny, Spurs need to beat City to get a chance on the last day to win and qualify for the Champions League, but a victory to Spurs v City gives the chance for Arsenal to win the title!
Personally I can’t see City losing, or drawing for that matter, so Spurs are in the Europa, and Emery has done an unbelievable job qualifying for the CL, and still competing in Europe up until the other week. They lack real depth but managed to keep their heads up all season.

Man City.

They were never going to lose the title the second they had the upper hand points wise (or just needing to win their games-in-hand to hit first). It's mental the runs they go on late in seasons 17-4-0 since their loss to Villa in first week of December.

Hopefully Arsenal
We had a connection with them in 50 s and 60 s and played friendly s and ex Rangers man in charge of them

Obviously hoping spurs can get something v City tomorrow, but realistically, just can't see it.
City just do it when required.

Arsenal have improved again this season though, but how can you keep getting better and still not win? Must get demoralizing .

If Arteta can manage to punt Zinchenko and Jesus, replace with a 20 goal striker and a bit more depth to the squad, they can can go again next season.

City hopefully.

Just need Spurs not to do anything stupid tomorrow night and then it’s a home win against West Ham for the title.

Will be an interesting watch tomorrow night with pockets of the home support wanting the away side to win :))

Always had a soft spot for the Gunners as we used to play pre season games against them when I was a kid.

City can go fcuk themselves.

Spurs can’t get CL now due to the shitey scouse blowing it again?

Nothing to play for so they will get horsed tomorrow night

Man City are just a juggernaut and they are on a roll , I dont see it falling apart for the last two games of the season.

We win tonight and we'll win the league...after going 2-0 down on Sunday. Got form for making the final day as hard as possible for ourselves.

Its all on tonight really. Shit or bust.

We win tonight and we'll win the league...after going 2-0 down on Sunday. Got form for making the final day as hard as possible for ourselves.

Its all on tonight really. Shit or bust.
Agree lol. 3 of us driving down on Sunday no matter the result tonight. Won’t see game as Ibrox for me tonight.

City hopefully.

Just need Spurs not to do anything stupid tomorrow night and then it’s a home win against West Ham for the title.

Will be an interesting watch tomorrow night with pockets of the home support wanting the away side to win :))
Remember going to Everton one year and their fans were the same. Wanted City to win to stop Liverpool getting the title. It’s a strange feeling a game like that.

City hopefully.

Its mad how you want an away win tonight, nothing worse than assisting your bitter rivals.

Similar to when the Sheep beat the Poets so they came 3rd…

Do you think the management and players share the same beliefs?

Spurs can’t get CL now due to the shitey scouse blowing it again?

Nothing to play for so they will get horsed tomorrow night
Yes they can with 2 wins and Villa losing at Palace on the last day. Unlikely but they do still have it to play for.

Ideally want City to draw tonight to add a bit of drama to the final day but expect they will coast to 2 wins and therefore the title.

Can't stand Arsenal or their fans. Some of the wankiest in football.

So, I hope City do it.

But I think there could be a twist.

Going down to the last game either way so everything to play for.

Yes they can with 2 wins and Villa losing at Palace on the last day. Unlikely but they do still have it to play for.
Similarly, Spurs could be overtaken by Chelsea and Newcastle. If Chelsea beat Brighton and Bournemouth and also Newcastle beat Man Utd and Brentford, any slip up in Sheffield could drop Spurs to 7th.

Cant see past Man City tonight. Spurs have a decent enough record against them but they're in that weird position of not knowing whether to stick or twist and I can't see their fans roaring them over the line in a game that could hand Arsenal the title.

If Man City are focused they will win.

I really dislike both managers. I prefer Arsenal as a club so would probably pick them. But if there was a way they could both lose I would chose that.

Obviously hoping spurs can get something v City tomorrow, but realistically, just can't see it.
City just do it when required.

Arsenal have improved again this season though, but how can you keep getting better and still not win? Must get demoralizing .

If Arteta can manage to punt Zinchenko and Jesus, replace with a 20 goal striker and a bit more depth to the squad, they can can go again next season.
Need to start hitting 90+ points to stand a chance against City.

Back