Who wins the English Premier League?

Man City have been cruising all season, and have now put their foot down to bring it home. They’ll win their next two games - it’s super obvious.

People will say there’s been an exciting title challenge, but all I’ve seen this year is a jockey stalking in second place, sat high, whip nowhere to be seen and is now getting more serious on the home straight.

A meaningful game for Spurs at a venue City have never won at.

It's certainly not a gimme for Manchester City - it's going to be some game I think.

Just noticed Rangers are 7.30pm KO so will catch the last half hour of the EPL game.

I’d understand some Spurs fans preferring to get beaten tonight if their rivalry with Arsenal wasn’t purely geographical.

Small club attitude shown by anyone preferring an away win.

Think it is ridiculous that City still have all these financial fair play issues hanging over them. How big a slap would it be if Arsenal lose the league by a point, only for City to be docked points later & effectively rob the Arsenal players of the joy of winning a premiership on the pitch. Disgrace.

How do you think the Spurs support will want this to play out? They will obviously never want to lose a game but at the same time they'll dread their biggest rivals winning the title again, especially if its them that gifts them it. It's made for difficult as Spurs still have a chance of CL football.

Hypothetical question but how would you want it played out if you were a Spurs fan? Win / draw tonight and pray for an Arsenal slip up on Sunday or lose and hand the title to City? Honking situation for any supporter that.

Think it is ridiculous that City still have all these financial fair play issues hanging over them. How big a slap would it be if Arsenal lose the league by a point, only for City to be docked points later & effectively rob the Arsenal players of the joy of winning a premiership on the pitch. Disgrace.
What if they win their case ? Can’t just look at it one way.

City will beat them by at least 3 tonight leagues done they are just too strong Arsenal had the chance bit likes us earlier in the season just couldn’t get the win to really distance themselves from city

Its mad how you want an away win tonight, nothing worse than assisting your bitter rivals.

Similar to when the Sheep beat the Poets so they came 3rd…

Do you think the management and players share the same beliefs?
Nah I don’t think so, but they’ll get a shock if they don’t expect some fans to be supporting City in the home end.

It’s difficult to see city slipping up isn’t it.

The day Liverpool lost to Palace then Arsenal lost to Villa kind of felt like the writing was on the wall and so it’s come to pass.

Arsenal have recovered from that better than I thought they would but it’s impossible to see City slipping up now.

City I could see being 3-0 up at half time tonight

would expect Man City to be around 3-0 up at HT based on Spurs last games V Arsenal and Liverpool

hoping for a bit of drama on the last day but I can't see it

How do you think the Spurs support will want this to play out? They will obviously never want to lose a game but at the same time they'll dread their biggest rivals winning the title again, especially if its them that gifts them it. It's made for difficult as Spurs still have a chance of CL football.

Hypothetical question but how would you want it played out if you were a Spurs fan? Win / draw tonight and pray for an Arsenal slip up on Sunday or lose and hand the title to City? Honking situation for any supporter that.
I am a Spurs fan and I want City to win. I think the majority are in the same boat from what I’ve read online over the past day or two.

Couldn’t care less about finishing 4th personally, would much rather finish 5th and City win the league.

I reckon there will be a fair few in the stadium supporting City too.

Goes into the last day of the season next weekend. Man City are playing away from home tomorrow night against Arsenal’s biggest rivals who still have a chance to qualify for the Champions League. If City win that, they go top. Saw a lot of Spurs fans say they should throw the game btw :))

Who wins it?
City if they win tonight, Arsenal if they don't, it would seem.

I am a Spurs fan and I want City to win. I think the majority are in the same boat from what I’ve read online over the past day or two.

Couldn’t care less about finishing 4th personally, would much rather finish 5th and City win the league.

I reckon there will be a fair few in the stadium supporting City too.
I was wondering this earlier on today if most of your fans would be wanting to stop arsenal.

would expect Man City to be around 3-0 up at HT based on Spurs last games V Arsenal and Liverpool

hoping for a bit of drama on the last day but I can't see it

Spurs struggled to beat Burnley on Saturday Man City will destroy them tonight

It shows the ridiculous levels required. In 2024 Arsenal have taken 46 from 51 points (2 dropped were against City), scored an average of more than 3 a game, kept 11 clean sheets and only conceded 8 goals yet a high chance they still finish 2nd.

I can’t believe any Spurs fan would prefer losing out on CL football to maybe prevent Arsenal winning the league :(

Think about it in a Rangers context though, there’s no chance you’d want to beat Hearts for example if that all but guaranteed the Tims the title.
Yes I would if it was the difference in us getting into a better European tournament or not.

Spurs have the CL to play for still. If Rangers were in the same situation I'd want us to win.

Back