Whoever it was who threw their scarf on to the pitch at 0-0

A couple of guys in my section in the main stand were really having a pop at Gio when he took Alfie off, one shouted “%^*& off back to Holland”.

Some of the utter shite shouted by one or two around us today really did my head in.

Rangers passing it around and keeping possession and every pass that wasn't a forward one was being slated

Ffs this ffs that. That's shite your shite, fuckoff, blah blah fucking blah.

The game was poor but shouting abuse is really going to help eh?

Some of the utter shite shouted by one or two around us today really did my head in.

Rangers passing it around and keeping possession and every pass that wasn't a forward one was being slated

Ffs this ffs that. That's shite your shite, fuckoff, blah blah fucking blah.

The game was poor but shouting abuse is really going to help eh?
I've been going to Ibrox for over 50 years and recall it's been like this all that time. We have some of the most fickle supporters known to man.
What intrigues me though is how these self proclaimed "experts" are in the stands and not managing Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Barcelona and the like.

I've been going to Ibrox for over 50 years and recall it's been like this all that time. We have some of the most fickle supporters known to man.
What intrigues me though is how these self proclaimed "experts" are in the stands and not managing Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Barcelona and the like.

There's a decent % of our home support who just go out of habit & for a good old moan. They don't actually enjoy it

Had a mate who used to message me in our times of trouble saying "had enough, that's me walking away" anytime the beggars beat us or a freak defeat. Ended up replying "%^*& off then maybe rangers are not for you".
Never spoke since but his shame not mine

Some people just aren’t cut out to be football fans, especially of a club like ours.

It’s up, it’s down, it’s good, it’s bad. It’s a fucking rollercoaster but that’s what it’s all about.

If we’re having staunch rants then I hope the kid who had the ‘Tav can I have your shirt’ sign, pisses the bed tonight
No chamce Tav doing that anyway when he cant stop for a few moments before game to have photos with young bears. Well done to the other players who took time out for them.
Think some forget who actually pay their wages

Surely there's a commercial opportunity here for The Club?

Scarf Sub...give up yer scarf whenever ye feel so inclined and then ye can buy it back before the next game.

You looking in Mr Bisgrove?

Really worry about some our support

They are complete children detached from reality, the last few weeks have been madness
We've been told for years since we got back that the toxicity (and that is absolutely what it is) of our home support is because of the anxiety over Celtic potentially winning 10IAR and it would improve once that was out of the way.

As pathetic as that excuse was, it was also clearly a lot of shite to anyone who's been going to Ibrox for years.

It will never change.

And the numpty that ran on and got rugby tackled
What was that idiot all about?, too many pre match bevvies now banned indefinitely no doubt.

He's probably sitting in a cell in Helen St this morning thinking.. Was it actually worth it?

it achieves feck all.

We've been told for years since we got back that the toxicity (and that is absolutely what it is) of our home support is because of the anxiety over Celtic potentially winning 10IAR and it would improve once that was out of the way.

As pathetic as that excuse was, it was also clearly a lot of shite to anyone who's been going to Ibrox for years.

It will never change.
Ive always had the opinion when at the game we never shout abuse at one of our own players,boo or scream and shout insults at them, i bite my lip when i see crap on the park but the negative shouts and abuse backfires as far as im concerned it affects the players im in no doubt ive seen it so much over the years but idiots around still do it, for a lot i think there not happy unless there moaning and shouting abuse at our own very sad.

It will never change.
During 9 in a row the moans and groans were there for a misplaced pass and a defeat would result in acts of petulance. Always been like that since Ive been going to Ibrox in 1983

Don't come back
Ach, away and do one. One thing you must be acutely aware off is that football's an incredibly emotive thing to be a part of. Nerves get shredded, passions get mangled, and your judgement and emotions are all over the place. You shouldn't judge supporters who have been put through the ringer, and neither should the rest of the support in general. Watching our team, and how emotionally draining it is, is fraught with passion and intensity.

Ach, away and do one. One thing you must be acutely aware off is that football's an incredibly emotive thing to be a part of. Nerves get shredded, passions get mangled, and your judgement and emotions are all over the place. You shouldn't judge supporters who have been put through the ringer, and neither should the rest of the support in general. Watching our team, and how emotionally draining it is, is fraught with passion and intensity.

Totally agree. Think folk who make out they sit with a cool and calculated mind when watching their own team struggle or win emphatically are absolute weirdos.

Back