• Koeman

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • McInnes

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • Other (reply who in the thread)

Votes: 36 6.2%

• Total voters

TheRamblingGer

Just what everyone will be after right now... a new article about Gerrard leaving (another one) and who's coming in.

Sorry, I know we're probably all done in talking about him but part of the reason I started this was to give me something to channel myself into, and it was needed today more than ever I guess. Hopefully it's not too much of a chore to read and I appreciate all of you who take the time to read it. I even stuck with a wrestling theme picture again.

Who's Next <--------- LINK TO ARTICLE

^
I
I
I
I

LINK TO ARTICLE

Last edited:
We seemed to keep playing games in Europe who had lost a manager. It's us this time. I hope Gio is the right man as this appointment is massive.

Lampard for me, did well at Derby and Chelsea with limited budgets and is on par with Gerrard regards playing career (only more honours) so superb reputation. Gio is also a good option but as I said, Lampard for me.
WATP

Lampard for me, did well at Derby and Chelsea with limited budgets and is on par with Gerrard regards playing career (only more honours) so superb reputation. Gio is also a good option but as I said, Lampard for me.
WATP
Personally he's not the pick for me but I'd get behind him 100% if he was appointed and wouldn't be disappointed

I put Koeman down as he has greater experience than Gio but, I feel that either of them would do a great job.

To wear the bright orange and blue.

Gio for me. I like Lampard but had erratic results at Chelsea. Teuchel replaced him and Chelsea improved immediately.

Any particular reason?
He was a better, more successful player than Gerrard so will command respect for his achievements. He could hopefully persuade some good Chelsea prospects to Ibrox too.

I love Gio but I think our current and future players will react much better to Lampard.

Why have you not put Lampard when it’s been widely reported in the media he’s being interviewed?

From the list of linked names, Gio ticks most boxes for me in terms of the skillset required to succeed with us.

Dyche was mentioned early doors and was by far my preferred candidate but sadly completely out of our financial ballpark.

If it was Lampard I wouldn't be against it, but preferably it will be Van Bronckhorst; his getting Feynoord their first title in eighteen years, whilst having a fraction of budget of his main rival, is a very significant achievement.

Back