Why are we reffed different?

The second incident with regards to Sands was a straight red all day long,we definitely got away with one yesterday.

In saying that i still think Rangers would've had enough in the tank to come away with the three points.

Robertson bottled it yesterday.
Nah, not for me.

I ask for consistency, and I guarantee that an opposition player wouldn’t have been sent off for doing that to Colak.

Until the day we have a flat level of consistency, I’ll argue everything.

Agree Sands booking was harsh. However the incident he git of with would have been a straight red as he was clearly our last defender bring down a forward clean through on goal.
That’s the bottom line though.

That first yellow was mental, and if he’s not booked then that’s a yellow all day with the daft second challenge.

Sands should have had second yellow, even though first yellow was a joke.

However...

RC defender should have had second yellow for bringing Kent down, no attempt to play ball.

Two players tried to bring down Tillman on his break from our box, leading to first goal. Ignored by ref.

Handball in box, penalty not given.

Sands elbowed, ignored.

So what we’re saying is the ref was just utterly shite and got calls for both sides incorrect.

He booked Sands for %^*& all then realised when he really needed to book Sands he remembered he'd booked him for %^*& all. He shouldn't have worried because this is Scotland so any Rangers sending off is a good thing.

Today anytime a Ross County player got fouled it was a free kick, no advantage. Our player takes a bad hit no foul just play on. Lundstrum booked for a pull back, fair enough. Wright away from their left back hacked down no booking. Why? It's frustrating as phuck

Because the referees are shite

Today anytime a Ross County player got fouled it was a free kick, no advantage. Our player takes a bad hit no foul just play on. Lundstrum booked for a pull back, fair enough. Wright away from their left back hacked down no booking. Why? It's frustrating as phuck

Because the referees are shite. They will remain shite until such times as they are made full time professional & held accountable for their errors.

There are many angles to look for the answer. However, the only one that is correct is religion.
If you look at how your average Celtic supporting catholic bigot is in real life it’s really incredible that this bunch keep a lid on their cheating behaviour

Occasionally it rises to the surface like Collum last week with outright cheating off the scale and Clancy at Aberdeen and parkhead

What all of them do is let rangers players get kicked all over the pitch be fouled let bookings go don’t give any 50:60 decisions to rangers try and cover up any penalties against Celtic or give them to rangers.

They also hardly ever book Celtic players meaning no red cards and or suspensions

They have this as their agreed mo because they all do it it is consistent across all games

Rangers need to record all descions in video clips and place them in their website every week

Because the amount of shockers is deliberate

The difference in referee’s performance is noticeably different from league games to European football… Some people on here say Scottish referees are just shit , but the stats tell a different story… We are denied a stonewall penalty nearly every other game, and that’s the truth…

Watch the over reaction of the possible sending off incident. Refs in Scotland are concerned about how their public image is portrayed and they know that if they miss an opportunity to send a Rangers player off or give the opponent a penalty it’ll be talked and written about for days. They will always caution on the side that goes against us, the Sands incident is an exception and it will be used fully by the 19th Century Terrorists media.

So we got a controversial decision that went in our favour in a game we were always going to hammer the opposition.
However in the bigger fixtures where a win is not guaranteed, without fail we will always get a controversial decision that goes against us costing us points.

We are refereed differently because there are no situations I can recall where we ever speak out about the obvious inconsistency or bias or cheating instead we opt for dignified silence. In my view that’s cowardice. No matter whether we win or lose we should hold a press conference and run through the dire decisions made in the games.

Refs are just absolutely piss at the seemingly top level here we got away with the sands one but they difference is last week lundstram stays on we win we would have money today anyway if sands had seen Red that’s why hate the rescinded red cards especially if that card costs you points it just pissses you off more

Sands should have had second yellow, even though first yellow was a joke.

However...

RC defender should have had second yellow for bringing Kent down, no attempt to play ball.

Two players tried to bring down Tillman on his break from our box, leading to first goal. Ignored by ref.

Handball in box, penalty not given.

Sands elbowed, ignored.
Goldson pulled down in the box, early doors.

If you look at how your average Celtic supporting catholic bigot is in real life it’s really incredible that this bunch keep a lid on their cheating behaviour

Occasionally it rises to the surface like Collum last week with outright cheating off the scale and Clancy at Aberdeen and parkhead

What all of them do is let rangers players get kicked all over the pitch be fouled let bookings go don’t give any 50:60 decisions to rangers try and cover up any penalties against Celtic or give them to rangers.

They also hardly ever book Celtic players meaning no red cards and or suspensions

They have this as their agreed mo because they all do it it is consistent across all games

Rangers need to record all descions in video clips and place them in their website every week

Because the amount of shockers is deliberate
You'll get ridiculed for this, but the statistics over a number of seasons back this up.

The media bring undue pressure onto the refs, is one factor: They ref us differently, because their performance is analysed differently during and following our matches, by pricks like Walker and the Failed Trialist & Nationalist. Never mind questioning errors; these pricks question correct decisions if they favour Rangers, and of course bring no similar scrutiny to correct or incorrect decisions that favour Celtic. "Trial by Sportscene" isn't just an issue for our players; it's an issue for the refs.

This is combined with the SFA failing to protect the integrity/impartiality of our refs, all the way back to the events of the referee strike. Stewart Regan's SFA essentially decided to take the side of Celtic's thug manager and fans against their own referees receiving death threats, abuse and accusations of being cheats. They brought in strikebreaking foreign refs (lying to them in the process), rather than make any effort to actually deal with the inTIMidation of their own employees. The referees have known where they stand ever since, with the clearest illustration of this being when Rodgers warned a referee before an Old Firm match that his career was on the line if he "blundered again", without facing any SFA punishment for his comments:

https://www.independent.ie/sport/so...ial-ahead-of-old-firm-cup-clash-35644115.html

There is no way this doesn't have an effect on the ref's decision-making during a game, even if the ref involved doesn't have any pro-Celtic background/leaning.

Sands won the ball and headed it back to the keeper despite being fouled in the process.

The ball barely trickles back towards JM. County player was clearly in on goal and Sands had f*cked up.

We certainly got away with that one. Ref did let them away with murder too though.

Some look unabashedly corrupt, but mostly I think it’s simply that they referee by percentages and make emotional decisions rather than applying the letter of the law because they’re already thinking about the next day’s headlines.

For instance, the yellow for Sands is the ref thinking he’s going to show everyone he’ll take no nonsense so dishes out an early card to set the tone, but then having done do craps out of sending him off a few minutes later because he thinks that will be too controversial and is already doubting his earlier call.

Ditto at the blatant penalty incident, he just completely ignores it because having failed to reduce us to ten men he thinks he’s somehow balancing things up by waving play on and also because awarding Rangers penalties at Ibrox has become a bit of a Yahoo led joke.

This is the sort of poor decision-making that we see almost every week in our matches.

There are many angles to look for the answer. However, the only one that is correct is religion.
5 League games 5 RC's in charge.
It shouldn't matter but in Scotland we all know that it does.
They're brought up to hate Rangers from cradle to grave and no matter how high they go in their chosen profession, they carry their inherent bigotry with them, we see it in at walks of life, why would refereeing be any different?

I really don't think we can complain about the ref today.
This is exactly the type of game we need to complain. Yea we might have got away with one but as previously stated our referees are too inconsistent and 90% of the time it is to our disadvantage, not the other way around.

We can count our blessings yesterday.

Robertson was dugmeat and he shat it from sending off Sands. There is no continuity with even one referee let alone collectively. They don't referee to the rules of the game but to their own interpretation.

The ref was looking to give us a yellow card for any foul we committed?

Both teams committed 10 fouls and both teams got 2 yellow cards.

Honestly, we win 4-0 and should have had a man sent off yet still some fans need to try and push a conspiracy. It's every game, regardless of the result. Just have a rest.
Glad you mentioned that. Please go check those stats for the previous games this season, and compare it to the mentally challengeds.

And then come and tell us we aren’t treated differently.

The influence of RCs in Scottish football at all levels being the most important.

Midway through last season there was a post on here giving us the names of some of the latest crop of 'probies' coming through the ranks. Tell you what, there won't be many, if any, who are 'knuckle crushers'.

A load of p1sh some of you might reply.

Well, consider the statement from Roger Mitchell that was posted on here at the latter end of last week. He ''doesn't like our traditions and culture''.

That bigot got to the very top of the Scottish game. How do y'all think that came about?

I'm going to say it and some of you can rubbish it all you want. Religion has never played a more prevalent part in Scottish football than it does today and for the previous decade at least and it is all one way traffic.

I'm really surprised the OP even asked this question. This ref and his other partners in crime (You know who I mean) have this down to an art.
Robertson in particular, is a sneak. But you watch him. Doesn't get above the radar, but forever books Rangers players, for very little.
The long game is, hurting us through suspensions, ignoring good penalty shouts,
And waving play on, when we're being obviously fouled in good positions.
You don't have to be like Clancy to have the desired effect.
Spot on

No one likes us…

You cant handle the truth…

It bothers me that the “ Chris Sutton move” of initiating contact with a defender, grabbing his shirt or locking arms around him and then falling over dramatically is still, shall we say, conning referees after all this time.
It seems to be the accepted wisdom Sands was lucky not to be given a second yellow ( for the first he was fouled initially then the forward got in front of him and fell over ) and for the second, I’d need to view it again to be sure but at the time I thought the forward initiated the contact and it was nothing more than “ a coming together”, I thought they had a hold of each other.
Would I have been surprised if he’d walked? No, given the refereeing, but I would have thought him unfortunate.

There was an incident on the halfway line at the Govan late on yesterday when a player just flat out blocked Wright's run. A certain boking the other way yet as far as I could tell on RTV, nothing other than a foul given. In fact I'm sre even Miller and Smith commented on it.

Mind you they were commenting on lots of things yesterday.

Back