Why do our managers seem incapable of ditching the leadership group

sammy1872

If we can see it why cant gio, beale or clement (so far) are they niave to the fact they get managers the sack, do they believe they arnt the issue or if they are they can fix them. Is it simply the problem our best players are also our most mentally weak players. It doesnt appear that bar lundstrum whos out of contract clement wants any to leave. Even lundstrum if a deal could be agreed you suspect he would keep him

If we can see it why cant gio, beale or clement (so far) are they niave to the fact they get managers the sack, do they believe they arnt the issue or if they are they can fix them. Is it simply the problem our best players are also our most mentally weak players. It doesnt appear that bar lundstrum whos out of contract clement wants any to leave. Even lundstrum if a deal could be agreed you suspect he would keep him
If he does I'll leave afore ko everygame

The problem isn't that they haven't gotten rid of the leadership group, it's that we've barely got a signing right in about 3 years, so they're still somehow the best options we have.

Then every summer we're trying to punt about 10 absolute duds and releasing another 5 out of contract. You can't sell replace everyone in one go, so they end up staying.

I have a good feeling our ‘leadership’ group will see a total overhaul in the summer. Starting with the captain. Thanks for the goal stats skipper but he won’t do as a right back anymore.
I have faith in Phil. Some of the most important players have let him down since February and he will know that for sure.

I hope Clement has a ruthless streak and rids us of these serial losers. No place for shirkers or sentimental nice guys

The problem isn't that they haven't gotten rid of the leadership group, it's that we've barely got a signing right in about 3 years, so they're still somehow the best options we have.

Then every summer we're trying to punt about 10 absolute duds and releasing another 5 out of contract. You can't sell replace everyone in one go, so they end up staying.
Correct. That’s why we are constantly in the situation of a total overhaul being required. It should be a gradual thing over a longer period but that is reliant on us signing players who are better than the ones they should be replacing.

This leadership group shit does my tits in, the fault is all down to the recruitment team for recruiting shite players. That’s the main fault as to why we’re are shite. We’ve got a shite midfield, shite attack and we are shit in the wing position.

Its quite simple really. Clement gets rid of them or they'll get rid of him. He has to be absolutely ruthless in the Summer and gut the place. We can't go another season with the same charlatans and impostors delivering the same old pish.
Bang on the money... ww must shift tav lundstrum goldson... in the summer absolute chances and serial losers

This leadership group shit does my tits in, the fault is all down to the recruitment team for recruiting shite players. That’s the main fault as to why we’re are shite. We’ve got a shite midfield, shite attack and we are shit in the wing position.
So why does he keep saying it .. its not the recruitment team they have been here too long serial losers... a cancer in our club

So why does he keep saying it .. its not the recruitment team they have been here too long serial losers... a cancer in our club
There’s about 2 players in that squad today you could qualify as the leadership group insult. The majority of that squad is down to shite recruitment.

Here’s a weird idea for you, not sure why it’s not crossed your mind actually.

The leadership group are playing because our club has failed for over 3 years to sign anyone better. It’s that simple.

The fans plough in money so we can waste it on shite players. The club as a whole is a joke from top to bottom and that includes the fans.

Some on here will be genuinely devastated when Tav goes. A guy who’s only won 3 trophies with us in 8 years.

We need to move on and get winners in.
That might prove a bit tricky when we’ve struggled to sign a ‘winner’ for a number of years.

We need better players. That turns everyone into winners.

Same arsewipes that think “Tav” is the least of our problems. Everyone who thinks he’s a “captain” are fkn clueless. Same managers who keep persevering with him because there’s clueless clown in our support who think he’s a fkn hero. He’s pish.
So what about the managers who ‘keep persevering’, they must be pish too?

The leadership group are playing because our club has failed for over 3 years to sign anyone better. It’s that simple.

The fans plough in money so we can waste it on shite players. The club as a whole is a joke from top to bottom and that includes the fans.
You’ll be including yourself as a joke I hope

Lot of truth in this, sadly.

Lundstrum not staying, managers only had one transfer window, hardly gonna get rid of the back bone of the team in January fs.

Bang on the money... ww must shift tav lundstrum goldson... in the summer absolute chances and serial losers
They all have to go mate. There can be no sentiment afforded to any of them. Too many times this group has come up short when it really, REALLY, matters. This group of players make a handsome living out of OUR club while delivering %^*& all. It's a trend that needs to be bucked.

That might prove a bit tricky when we’ve struggled to sign a ‘winner’ for a number of years.

We need better players. That turns everyone into winners.
Helps if you have leaders who know how to win and will do so by any means necessary.

We don’t have leaders who lead by example and do their job first and foremost.

Many of them have of hard long term contracts and as was clear with Goldson: Nobody seems interested to buy them.

Let's hope that changes this season with many of them out of contract

A loser says the biggest loser on here, the irony.
%^*& up ya fkn rocket, you must be a fuckin tim of you think he’s been anything more than a successful Rangers captain, he’s fucking shite when it comes to the crunch. You keep trying to be “pure staunch”.

Tav, Goldson, Lundstrum, Barisic, Roofe all have to go otherwise why do we bother?
Well, 3 of that list are out of contract so there’s a starting point.
Tavernier will be our right back unless we sign a better player.
Goldson, he looks physically done for me. 50+ games a season taking its toll? Personal issues as well.
This rest might do him well. He’s the second best defender in the league behind Carter Vickers.

These guys need overhauled

Bye to Tav Goldson Lundstram Barisic

They have been here a while and we need a new group
We have seen the same pattern of performance away to them for years now and collapsing under pressure etc

It's narrowed down to Tav, Barisic and Lundstram as the only guys that have been involved in all of them.

Gladly see the back of two of them in the summer and possibly even Tav.

Lundstram should never pull on a Rangers shirt again but Clement is reminding us of all the good he has done. Make no mistakes, Lundstram will still be one of the first names on the team sheet every game where possible I don't doubt Clement would give him a new contract if he would accept it.

That part does worry me. I am not sure Clement wants to move on from this core group of problem players.

We have seen the same pattern of performance away to them for years now and collapsing under pressure etc

It's narrowed down to Tav, Barisic and Lundstram as the only guys that have been involved in all of them.

Gladly see the back of two of them in the summer and possibly even Tav.
So if those 3 are at the heart of it, what the %^*& have the other 8 been doing?
It’s a team game. That included the manager as well. They all failed again. Not just 3 players.

%^*& up ya fkn rocket, you must be a fuckin tim of you think he’s been anything more than a successful Rangers captain, he’s fucking shite when it comes to the crunch. You keep trying to be “pure staunch”.
Love a keyboard warrior, silly wee boy.

Well, 3 of that list are out of contract so there’s a starting point.
Tavernier will be our right back unless we sign a better player.
Goldson, he looks physically done for me. 50+ games a season taking its toll? Personal issues as well.
This rest might do him well. He’s the second best defender in the league behind Carter Vickers.
If we’re not going to play him in midfield we have a better player already here in Sterling

Back