Why has Matondo got a song ?

On a miserable day, Well done to the young Union Bears who kept the noise up throughout the match. They sing about players and create the atmosphere. One of the few positives about today.

In the grand scheme of things, I find it worrying that that's at the forefront of your mind. Not dropping two points, not a pending Golden shot to get into the Champions League, but why a player doesn't merit a song.
Don't worry about strangers on the Internet, he's not picking the team for Wednesday

I hope he's not the new Demarcus Beasley we needed players who are up for the fight today,not showboaters who shit the bed not just him a few others need too have a look at themselves.

In the grand scheme of things, I find it worrying that that's at the forefront of your mind. Not dropping two points, not a pending Golden shot to get into the Champions League, but why a player doesn't merit a song.
It’s not but it’s the thing we can control . We can’t control what happens on the park but we can stop singing a stupid cure song , abba last season was bad enough

Songs apart, Matondo needs to sort out what studs suit particular pitches. He was sliding and falling about like a 'slidey falling thing' today.

Last edited:
Poor mans Candieas (sp).
Doesn’t really matter who we sign though does it, we will always struggle while we have refs like Collum.

Songs apart, Matondo needs to sort out what studs suit particular pitches. He was sliding and falling about like a 'slidey falling thing' today.
Going by the above post his song should be 'Slip, Sliding Away' by Paul Simon.

Seen £4m mentioned a few times but all I’ve seen before that was an undisclosed amount.

I highly doubt we have paid £4m on him tbh

Poor yesterday, even poorer against USG Away. However, had a sparkling second half against St Johnstone and has looked alright at other times as well.

He's just in the door and he's a winger. Therefore, it should come as no surprise to anyone that his performances are inconsistent. Let's give him time to settle and improve.

Because in modern british football every player needs a stupid song. Twitter-Ultras who think they are funny.

Limbs and all that...

Back