Will Liverpool get rid of Mo Salah?

£150m is a hell of a lot of money spent wisely then yes sell!

Salah might not want to go, wait till he is a free agent sign for £75m and £1m a week!

Isn't be destined for Saudi? Selling him this summer would allow a decent budget for the new manager who'll have Nunez, Jota, Gakpo and Diaz at his disposal. None of those 4 are as good as Salah mind you but at his age and expiring contract I'd be selling him

Yes, with Klopp away, Liverpool will be needing a rebuild. Salah money buys 3-4 excellent young players to build a new team around.

I think they will and money made would help to give the new manager a substantial transfer budget.

Saudis will still pay ridiculous money for him, I think he will go.

Could easily play for another 4-5 years at that level, earn himself a couple of hundred million quid.

At his age getting a fee for him now rather than the potential of him leaving for nothing a year later is a no brainer. Wages saved on top of that as well would bring in 2 or 3 top players.

The Saudis will offer silly money for a 32 year old. Should fund the post Klopp rebuild snd keep them FFP complisnt or whatever it's called these days, for a good few years.

They should have taken the £200 million from Al Ittihad in the summer tbh.

The Egyptian guy who looks after Salah is, by all accounts, one of the worst people in football. No doubt he'll make any move as complicated as possible.

Hope so. Bastard nearly always scores blinders against us think this season the only time he's not terrorised us.

Age he's at its possibly Liverpools last chance to con the Saudis out of a massive fee for him so think it would make sense for that move to happen this summer.

Moving to a Saudi team is a win/win for all involved. As above Mo is thé superstar of the Muslim faith. So his treatment will be 5 star plus over there. The Saudis get a Superstar for their league and Liverpool get lots of money.
The amount they get for him will dwarf any transfers in their history, and allow them a free hand in purchasing whoever their new man wants.

He is an utterly bizarre footballer and perhaps the 'worst' elite player going.

Spectacular numbers but seems to miss as many sitters as Dessers and his technical ability and all round play is lacking.

Lewandowski still has another year. He reportedly has an offer from Saudi on the table but no chance he'll leave Barcelona given it was always his and his wife's dream to live there.

I've triple captained the fraud in fantasy football this week, so if he doesn't score at least three at Goodison tonight then I hope they fire him from a cannon into the sun.
Feel your pain , got done last week not having palmer, need salah big time tonight ,lost 40 plus points so far in 2 game weeks .

The amount chances he has missed this season has been unreal. Most of his goals are from pens this season, now I know he has to score like Tav does, but he is a striker, Tav is not. As striker the majority of his goals should come from open play. He is creating opportunities but I think he is well short of where he needs to be and where he was 3 seasons ago.

Once Klopp ends his time with Liverpool, the next coach will have his own squad in mind.
By selling Salah, he could get a decent transfer kitty.

They should cash in on him.

In football it generally isn't a good idea to hold on to your assets until the bitter end.

If you sign someone on a five year deal, keep them for four and then sell them.

I hope he stays.A wonderful player to watch on the ball.Not many I would say that about.

Insanity. Still one of the best players on the planet

Replacing Klopp will be difficult, but doing it without their key man will make it impossible

But if Liverpool want to wipe out all the Klopp progress and go back to the Hodgson / Rodgers day, sure, why not

Pretty mental that they have a better winrate when he is out of the team.

It was the same with Coutinho. Class player for Liverpool but the stats did say they're were better off without him than with him and it ultimately came true.

He is an utterly bizarre footballer and perhaps the 'worst' elite player going.

Spectacular numbers but seems to miss as many sitters as Dessers and his technical ability and all round play is lacking.

Before this season I would have considered him the deadliest striker in the world

Before this season I would have considered him the deadliest striker in the world
I wouldn’t consider him a striker, more a ‘forward’.

I feel like he always misses a hell of a lot of chances but obviously does score plenty. Just think that someone like Mbappe in Klopp’s Liverpool team would have scored even more with the chances they create.

Would be wise to move him on when they can. The money could replace him easily with some change

Back