Will Messi chuck it this season?

Rangerscoverboy

Not necessarily the game but I don't get the impression he'll be posting the kind of numbers he has been.

Seems pretty pissed off overall

3ejaCz5.gif

President sounds like a fanny. Digging his heels in. If Messi leaves for free this year (very likely) then their "supporters" wont forget it and he it will likely define his era

It's embarrassing that a club that big can be run so amateurishly.

They let Dani Alves go without a replacement and basically kicked him out, same with Suarez now.

Messi wasn't allowed to leave this summer but I can't see them competing unless he has a season like he did 2 years ago. But it's basically him and Ter Stegen as their only remaining world class players now. Sad really.

Barca are an absolute shambles right now. It’s amazing a club of their size with their resources can be run so badly. I suppose Man Utd have been similar in recent seasons as well.

Can’t see Messi chucking it but I also think he can’t now wait to leave and go to City for nothing next season.

President sounds like a fanny. Digging his heels in. If Messi leaves for free this year (very likely) then their "supporters" wont forget it and he it will likely define his era
How it that very likely ? It’s been confirmed he’s staying for the last year of his contract.

I commend Lionel for his defence of Suarez and the treatment of him in his move to Italy, he might be a wee mad biter but knew how to score goals and that helped Barcelona many a time.

Barca are an absolute shambles right now. It’s amazing a club of their size with their resources can be run so badly. I suppose Man Utd have been similar in recent seasons as well.

Can’t see Messi chucking it but I also think he can’t now wait to leave and go to City for nothing next season.

More than Likely.

Pep Guardiola will welcome him, no doubting that.

What a mess Barca are right now! Whether Messi stays or goes there is no way he plays anywhere near his best.
It will be interesting to see how far down the table they finish.

They fuked it by keeping him. He’ll just snipe at them all season and he’ll not give 2 fuks.

BTW Suarez seemingly only scored once away from home in the champions league.

Him and suarez got on very well, he won't be happy with the way he has been treated. Whole club sounds like a shambles the now, they need a manager like Guardiola to come in and rip it apart from top to bottom

Barca seem to be a club that operates in cycles, largely defined by the strength of their academy and the progression to the 1st team.

Sure, expensive buys do well and win trophies, but they tend not to be the defining players for successful Barca teams. IMO, its the homegrown players that form the nucleus of great teams.

Get a good price on the other players in the spanish top goalscorer. I dont think he’ll bother his arse until january then sign a pre contract. Might force their hand to take what they can get

I can see a few ‘strains’ coming his way this season, a few bouts of exhaustion and the odd niggle here and there.
TBH I think he saw the writing on the wall some time ago for the current team (then) and the Bayern Munich fiasco was just the final nail in the coffin.
I can see him leaving before next summer but not sure where to.

Back