Will other SPFL sides now have a go at the Peasants ?

They will not enjoy playing St Johnstone at the weekend , can’t believe I’ve written that tbh!
But if he is still in charge by then I honestly expect them to drop points.

It wasn't like Ross County played with attacking intent and blew them away. They sat in, made it really difficult to play through them, and done well on the counter.

Most of the time, that won't work, but teams play the same way against them as they do against us.

We don't really want teams having a go at them too often, because that plays into their hands. Right now, if they go behind in a game or are at 0-0 come half time, they panic.

They will not enjoy playing St Johnstone at the weekend , can’t believe I’ve written that tbh!
A surprisingly good team at the moment. Just lacking a proper goal scorer.

If Tommy was in charge then I would put down a win for STJ. After watching the stupidity of Callum Davidson last time they played he will probably be far to open to take points.

It wasn't like Ross County played with attacking intent and blew them away. They sat in, made it really difficult to play through them, and done well on the counter.

Most of the time, that won't work, but teams play the same way against them as they do against us.

We don't really want teams having a go at them too often, because that plays into their hands. Right now, if they go behind in a game or are at 0-0 come half time, they panic.
They done what teams successfully done to us for 3 years

The scum pass to wing and cross into no one.

Teams can sit in and hit them on break.

I think Livingston well over a year ago were the last team to beat them in the league, not counting ourselves obviously, a crazy statistic which has to change soon.

That horrific Peasant defence cannot cope with simple crosses into the box, the Ross County second goal yesterday as a classic example.

I haven't watched them outside of the games vs us and vs Aberdeen – but from what's being said they've struggled in almost all of their SPFL games so far too, supposedly riding their luck against Hamilton, St Mirren etc.

Despite all that, at the end of the day, they have absolute dross sitting on the bench that individually cost more than the entire squad of players they're coming up against, so 9 times out of 10 that alone will get them the win.

Yes they will. Make no mistake, the inTIMidation playing at the chamber of secrets is gone - well, unless you are Derek McInnes then you shit yourself everytime you come up against them.

They'll struggle against St Johnstone imo, who are unbeaten in their last ten. Would be hilarious if they dropped more points before the old firm game
Would settle for just another draw, just to keep slowly edging away. If we draw and they lose its a further point edging away

Waiting for the rerun of our game andcwatching their game, they are dreadful, they look like us in the past couple of seasons when we couldn’t break down a compact defence, only worse, their decision making is poor, and confidence is drained. As for Ross County, they are well organised, but nothing we can’t manage.

Think that lad that plays upfront for killie kabamba will cause them problems

He will mate.

Stewart, the big lad who played up front for County yesterday, is a similar type of player and caused their central defenders no end of problems.

H

The Peasants are all but broken as a cohesive football side and are there for the taking for anyone brave enough to beat them. Do they have the bottle ?
They’ve lost one game in the league all season , they aren’t broken as a cohesive side , they will still beat most of the teams in the spl.

That horrific Peasant defence cannot cope with simple crosses into the box, the Ross County second goal yesterday as a classic example.
Much is made of the mentally challengeds defence but their attack, particularly thier midfield is insipid

Simple answer is no. We take care of our business and the league is ours, don’t want to rely on other teams doing us a favour
I know we have to take care of our own business but teams have to look at that game yesterday and realise how easy ross county won that game and think they are there for the taking,they are in complete disarray,i wouldnt even be surprised if Hearts beat them,they are that pish

kkB0hkg.gif

I think they will. It’s psychological. When we came up they knew if they bust a gut they might get something. They’ll be the same with them now.

Probably, but we need to be realistic, even when we were at out poorest back in the top division we won more than we dropped points in. This celtic team are better than Warburton/Murty/Caixinha or at least have the players to be. They will still win most of their games because they have better players, we just need to keep the pressure on by winning all of ours

I did something while I was waiting for the Benfica game that I hardly ever do and that was watch a bit of their match.

I've seen a chimpanzee's tea party that was more organised that their defence.

Any SPFL side watching that should fancy a go.

We cannot rely on teams who's fans and board's would happily have seen us dead, we need to do the business by ourselves on the pitch. No surrender.

The Peasants are all but broken as a cohesive football side and are there for the taking for anyone brave enough to beat them. Do they have the bottle ?
If Ross County can, anyone can. Remember the reaction of the hibs players when the scum got that last minute equaliser? Teams will be smelling blood.

The difference just now is these teams will get chances, previously they were lucky to get any.

If they take their chances like RC then they can take points.

The scum will sort their defence in the next window but in the meantime they need to rely on Duffy etc.

Their next 2 games against St Johnstone and Kilmarnock will be awkward.

They are both well organised and will sit deep, frustrate them and hit on the counter.

Exactly as County did yesterday.
Every team that play Celtic will get chances and good chances at that

they can lose against anyone just now

they will drop more points before they play us

a couple of draws will do fine

Hopefully the other teams can sense the shamble they are and go for it instead of approaching games against them already defeated

Back