Will our form switch tonight now we are back chasing?

As has been mentioned many times - on here, on Twitter, even in H&H - the team are in their ‘silly wee huff’ stage because a few things have went against them.

I expect to see a bit more of that petulance and lack of effort again this evening.
What about the petted lip if we lose a goal by a mistake by one of our defenders ,no names please.

Yes because we are famously brilliant at doing well when chasing celtic at the top of the league. Or at least you'd think we would be great at it considering the amount of fucking practice we have had

One last push like the players lives depend on it….. we win the league.
At the very least the players better not make it easy for Celtic and heap as much pressure as possible on them for the run in

I don't expect the performance to get better tonight as we're as well playing on a coo field.

All I care about is us coming down the road with 3pts and back to being a point behind them. We can't get much worse from Sunday tbh.

What about the petted lip if we lose a goal by a mistake by one of our defenders ,no names please.
Goldson, Tavernier and Lundstram stood pointing at one another like the Spiderman meme. Love to see it.

We won't play well again until Celtic secure the league. The players have sacked it off, they don't fancy it. Pressure smothers them. They're weak.

I would be utterly delighted to be proven wrong. But they've done this many, many times to us before.

Well do really well now no doubt, but if septic slip up we'll be in real trouble, with a chance to go top Tav will lead by example and show the younger players how to really shit your pants in the first minute of a crucial game and we'll be back to normal. Fkn sick of it tbh, same shite different season.

Hopefully a good performance, feel like even when we’ve won recently it’s been a slog to watch. Would love to see some fresh faces in the team and playing with some urgency for once

Back