Will Sheep want 50/50 split

I think the early kickoff on a Sunday will put off the glory hunting sheep..so don’t see them selling out half of Hamdump.

They will insist on it no matter whether they can sell them. That buggers up Rangers fans, which is enough reason.

I think they'll watch it on the telly. 8 am start to travel. Baaaasil or Baaaarbara won't be ready at that time for a bit of romance before they leave.

We are a huge attraction for the sheep.

Against anyone else, no chance - against us, they’ll be pushing the shepherds out of the way to get down.

Mentioned it in another thread but their normal attendance against us when they are at home is around 17-19k. I doubt they’ll bring anything close to 20k down on a Sunday 12pm KO.

Yes and they should get it too if they can sell the tickets .

From an integrity view aye.

That shithole of theirs is always empty our stadiums near capacity every 2nd week. Doesn't seem fair in a lot of ways the 2nd shittest support in the county gets half a stadium and we have people missing out

They should be told to bolt, the cûnts are never selling 20k tickets they can barely fill their own midden.

Had a wee look on their forum on the way home.

No moaning about kick off time this season i wonder why :rolleyes:

sheep bastards

Last season Hibs brought a shit support in the semi against Celtic, yet somehow refused Celtic more tickets.

I suspect they will ask for a 50/50 split but won't sell all of their allocation so we will end up with a few thousand extra tickets closer to the game.

I’m not convinced they’ll ask for half for a semi final. If it was the SC semi or a final then yes.

As has been said above, I think an initial 15k allocation would be about right. I think they took 12k to the one v Hibs a couple seasons back.

And I know I’ll be in a minority but if they CAN sell half the ground, they should be allowed to do so imo.

What happens if they take 50% and don’t sell them?
Just lost money or do they have to pay for those they don’t sell too

Last season Hibs brought a shit support in the semi against Celtic, yet somehow refused Celtic more tickets.

Because they sold tickets in the North, West and South stands. I’d hope someone in charge takes that into consideration.

think Aberdeen will have Celtic end and 1/2 main stand approx. 16000
Rangers will have Rangers end , 1/2 main stand and North stand approx. 26000
with 8000 going to debentures ,sponsors ect

They will insist on it no matter whether they can sell them. That buggers up Rangers fans, which is enough reason.
Remember that cash from semis is pooled and split between all 4 teams. Hearts in particular won’t want empty seats at our game that could be sold.

Already seeing this “12pm kick off time so unfair for Aberdeen fans. They won’t make it”

Yeah we only do it every away game every 2nd week from Aberdeen and make it no bother.

If they really want to make they will. Gobshites.

Their average ticket sales for the last few semis should be taken into account they can’t even sell out pittodrie vs us

That's never happened yet, so it won't now.

As said, they are entitled to 50%, this argument comes round every time we get to Hamdpen.

From an integrity view aye.

That shithole of theirs is always empty our stadiums near capacity every 2nd week. Doesn't seem fair in a lot of ways the 2nd shittest support in the county gets half a stadium and we have people missing out
Let’s not pretend our fans don’t pick and choose as well . Our bus only had 9 last night yet had 70 odd have traveled to euro games etc . It’s a neutral venue they should be sold in blocks to them and if they can sell half fine as it’s a neutral semi final .

Back