Will Sheep want 50/50 split

It makes perfect sense, we’ll have ST holders missing out to day trippers.

It’s not about the size of the ground, it’s the size of the support. I think if you took the real attendance figures from Ibrox and Parkhead, that split would be very much in our favour anyway unless you’re counting green seats!

So now we need to count people through the actual door?

It makes no sense and is quite frankly pretty self righteous to expect it.

What do you say about my point earlier - champs league final, Barca vs Rangers, we get 30% of tickets and Barca 70% due to the average attendances?

People saying they will never sell them, it's a semi final v us. Of course they will sell them.

Against anyone else maybe not but against us they will.

12pm kick off on a Sunday, 3 hour drive, lack of public transport. They will not sell out if they are given over 20k tickets.

12pm kick off on a Sunday, 3 hour drive, lack of public transport. They will not sell out if they are given over 20k tickets.

They will. Don't underestimate the amount of glory hunters up here when they get to semi finals and finals. Make it against us and even more want to travel.

They will. Don't underestimate the amount of glory hunters up here when they get to semi finals and finals. Make it against us and even more want to travel.

True, however remember there will be no trains available on the Sunday to take them to Glasgow - the first train on the day doesn't arrive in Glasgow until after kick off. My own opinion is they won't take more than 15K tops.

every single cup semi final or final played at a neutral venue should be a 50:50 split.

it should also be down to each team what they charge per ticket

Dolly are absolutely within their rights to ask for 50%, it’s their right to do so at a neutral venue for a semi final or final. It’s annoying for us to miss out but that’s they way it goes in big games. My only issue would be if they couldn’t sell their allocation, the tickets should be sold in such a way that we get offered the shortfall if they can’t sell them.

It’s simply not reasonable for loyal fans that support a side through thick and thin to miss out due to day trippers than never go to games in a whole season. The sheep should be given a set amount of tickets in line with their average attendances at similar games and told to fuuck off.

They would or could probably demand said split, to hamper us.

Dundee did it back in 2003.

We don't sell our tickets = less tickets to Rangers fans. (5,000 Rangers fans of being denied the chance of watching a treble)

First train from Aberdeen arrives 12:15, not a chance of them selling around 12k never mind 25k.
How difficult would it be for British Rail to stick on a special earlier train for supporters on the day?
Have we forgotten how to be innovative in Scotland?

They would or could probably demand said split, to hamper us.

Dundee did it back in 2003.

We don't sell our tickets = less tickets to Rangers fans. (5,000 Rangers fans of being denied the chance of watching a treble)
Not sure why should suffer because they cannot sell tickets.

I was at the final v Dundee. Don’t recall us having less tickets than usual?

The authorities aren’t exactly well off. Can’t see them cutting their nose off to spite their face.

They've always been a diddy club with delusions of grandeur.

They'll almost certainly demand 50%, it'll be whether or not they can sell them.

Back