Will TLB be properly punished? Or will Mr new SFA Boss be as bad as his 'Complicit Officer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
Will the new head of the SFA have any input on the decision to punish the ginger hater for his (now traditional when they play against us) 'Hiv's Pitch Invasion'? Especially since this time it had a special twist - it was DURING the fucking match?

What happened to making Pitch Invasions a 'Criminal Offence' Mr new SFA boss? If it was a Rangers supporter that had invaded the pitch history has shown he would have been in the cells that night and banned from football for life.

Well Mr New Boss of the SFA Sir, I know it is your first day on the job, so therefore, regarding the hate filled bhigot's punishment I will remind you of your organisation's statements from 2 years ago:

Make pitch invasion a criminal offence says SFA report into Scottish Cup final trouble.

NEW laws should be brought in to make pitch invasion a criminal offence, according to an SFA commissioned report into the Scottish Cup Final disorder. The report by Sheriff Principal Edward Bowen QC suggests that discussions should take place with the Scottish Government "as to whether it should be made a specific statutory offence to go onto the pitch without lawful authority at a designated football stadium". Sheriff Bowen has spent the last two months investigating the causes of the chaos that marred the final between Hibs and Rangers in what is described as an independent report.

Blah blah blah - same old shite deleted from the gherald article...... but it does go on to say:

"On the other hand, the very existence of a statutory prohibition might serve to send home the message that proceeding onto the field of play is likely to result in automatic sanction under the criminal law." In England it is a specific statutory offence to enter the field of play at a designated football match without lawful excuse: Football (Offences) Act 1991 Section 4. Scotland has no equivalent statutory provision and it is argued by some observers that a specific charge would be easier to prove and prosecute.

Historically police have prosecuted those involved in pitch invasions using the common law offence of Breach of the Peace or of Conduct Calculated to Provoke a Breach of the Peace. The report also suggests that there should be a reserve of police available to call on to deal with such trouble. The sheriff said: "A more difficult question is, should there have been a reserve of police officers able to deploy across the centre of the pitch once an invasion took place? With the benefit of hindsight, the answer is certainly yes."

The report says it was not possible "other than by the construction of physical barriers such as moats or fencing", to prevent an influx of several thousand people onto a football pitch. The sheriff said: "Such barriers are not appropriate for Scottish football grounds in modern conditions."

The SFA stated at that time:

“We are committed to ensuring that there is no repeat of the scenes that detracted from this showpiece occasion and will give full consideration to the recommendations set out by SP Bowen in respect of the Scottish FA’s future planning of major sporting events under our jurisdiction.”

Well - new Mr SFA? Will you be reminding your Rangers hating compliance officer of the above when he is considering Lennon's punishment? Will you ensure that he recommends the ginger bhigot faces a criminal prosecution? Will he be jailed?

IMO he fucking well should be. :)

Last edited:
It will go something like this,

The SFA has carried out a thorough investigation in to the matter of Mr Lennon, the Hibernian manager encroaching onto the playing area during the game against Rangers.

The conclusion arrived at was that Mr Lennon is a very emotional person, and was only trying to escape from the vile personal and sectarian abuse he had suffered throughout the match.

As such no further action was deemed nessessary, but Rangers may face disciplinary action if there is a repetition of the actions by their fans.

Will the new head of the SFA have any input on the decision to punish the ginger hater for his (now traditional when they play against us) 'Hiv's Pitch Invasion'? Especially since this time it had a special twist - it was DURING the fucking match?

What happened to making Pitch Invasions a 'Criminal Offence' Mr new SFA boss? If it was a Rangers supporter that had invaded the pitch history has shown he would have been in the cells that night and banned from football for life.

Well Mr New Boss of the SFA Sir, I know it is your first day on the job, so therefore, regarding the hate filled bhigot's punishment I will remind you of your organisation's statements from 2 years ago:

Make pitch invasion a criminal offence says SFA report into Scottish Cup final trouble.

NEW laws should be brought in to make pitch invasion a criminal offence, according to an SFA commissioned report into the Scottish Cup Final disorder. The report by Sheriff Principal Edward Bowen QC suggests that discussions should take place with the Scottish Government "as to whether it should be made a specific statutory offence to go onto the pitch without lawful authority at a designated football stadium". Sheriff Bowen has spent the last two months investigating the causes of the chaos that marred the final between Hibs and Rangers in what is described as an independent report.

Blah blah blah - same old shite deleted from the gherald article...... but it does go on to say:

"On the other hand, the very existence of a statutory prohibition might serve to send home the message that proceeding onto the field of play is likely to result in automatic sanction under the criminal law." In England it is a specific statutory offence to enter the field of play at a designated football match without lawful excuse: Football (Offences) Act 1991 Section 4. Scotland has no equivalent statutory provision and it is argued by some observers that a specific charge would be easier to prove and prosecute.

Historically police have prosecuted those involved in pitch invasions using the common law offence of Breach of the Peace or of Conduct Calculated to Provoke a Breach of the Peace. The report also suggests that there should be a reserve of police available to call on to deal with such trouble. The sheriff said: "A more difficult question is, should there have been a reserve of police officers able to deploy across the centre of the pitch once an invasion took place? With the benefit of hindsight, the answer is certainly yes."

The report says it was not possible "other than by the construction of physical barriers such as moats or fencing", to prevent an influx of several thousand people onto a football pitch. The sheriff said: "Such barriers are not appropriate for Scottish football grounds in modern conditions."

The SFA stated at that time:

“We are committed to ensuring that there is no repeat of the scenes that detracted from this showpiece occasion and will give full consideration to the recommendations set out by SP Bowen in respect of the Scottish FA’s future planning of major sporting events under our jurisdiction.”

Well - new Mr SFA? Will you be reminding your Rangers hating compliance officer of the above when he is considering Lennon's punishment? Will you ensure that he recommends the ginger bhigot faces a criminal prosecution? Will he be jailed?

I sadly think you may have unwittingly answered your own question ……

Different strokes with different (and I use this word cautiously) folks!

Tbh antics such as Lennons show our league up for the embarrassment it is. Looks amateur
He wouldn't get away with his shit in any other league .

That's why he came back to Scotland with his tail between his legs

He was the non entity he deserves to be in England.

He acts like a spoiled child and they lap it up in Scotland , amatuers about covers it.

With his repeat offenses should be minimum of 6 months never mind weeks. He deliberatley went to Rangers support then to main stand and never went near his own players.
Please guys stop saying he will only get 2 games as expected rather go the other way and say 10 at least

Sadly Sir - I agree. But its been bugging me the past few days the glaring disparity in this country. The media treat it as a laugh whenever he is involved - their fear of the poet is palpable.
The media scumbags don't treat it as a laugh when that rancid prick is on the receiving end, then it's every one of them preaching about how poor wee lenny is the victim.

What's it got to do with him ? We have a compliant officer and a disciplinary committee, let them do their job. You're looking for a fight before he's begun.

SFA Peter: Now Neil I hate them as much as you, and frankly I would have done the same. But I have to reprimand you even though I don't want to.

Neil: No bother boss.

SFA Peter: I'll tell the press you were given a stern talking to and that the two minutes that you missed was punishment enough.

hivs seem to have an exemption clause when it comes to pitch invasions(and that is what lennon done),But I don't believe any one at sfa has the bottle to hammer this little piece of dogshit. Remember him and his club caused the ref strike and instead of any action or even a wee reprimand the sfa (rhegan) invited him to his office for a wee cosy chat.Looks like he was awarded with the do as you want award and we'll turn a blind eye.How other clubs,especially ours did not demand to have someone present is a mystery to me.All you have to do is look at the way all referees,linesmen,sfa,compliant officer and spfl bend over backward to ensure septic and lennon get what they want.He will get a 2 game ban and walk out of sfa office laughing on his way to lunch with mclennan and the other friends of septic on the panel.Corrupt bastards one and all.

Other than making a lady's front bottom of himself again, I can't say his actions on this occasion were particularly bad, were they? He's clearly a horribe wee man, but he's done worse in virtually every game we've played them this season.

Can you imagine what the outcome would be if Souness - (for example) had done this? Not that he would have done - he's got more class's in his little finger than TLB has in his entire head
Can anyone even begin to imagine Wattie doing this ?
Butcher (not my favourite person) & big Dunc - have both got criminal records for what amounts to sweet F.A.
Yet this excuse for a human being will get off Scot free because it's just the impish wee scallywags enjoying the craic don't you know ?
Only in 2018 Scotland
Ban the pathetic wee scrote from the dug out for all of next season FF's corrupt SFA

What's it got to do with him ? We have a compliant officer and a disciplinary committee, let them do their job. You're looking for a fight before he's begun.

Good grief man. Did you read my post? The point is the disparity. The SFA suggested 2 years ago it should be a criminal offence! I'm just reminding him what his organisations stance is and then letting him do his job. He is in charge of said officer you know. He does give his staff some direction I assume, he will contribute to the discussion I would think.

No fighting involved in that surely mate!

Or am I not allowed to point out facts?

Contribute an opinion please if you want to debate the thread. I'd love to hear what your gut feeling is as to what punishment will be dished out? ;)

With his repeat offenses should be minimum of 6 months never mind weeks. He deliberatley went to Rangers support then to main stand and never went near his own players.
Please guys stop saying he will only get 2 games as expected rather go the other way and say 10 at least

I tend to agree with this and when I think about it.... that was why I posted the OP. To remind us that, if he gets a light punishment (less than 10 game ban), 2 years ago the SFA viewed invasion of the pitch a criminal offence. ;)

Good post mate. Bang on the money.

Hopefully the new SFA Boss will be reminded by his non-partisan disciplinary committee and the complicit officer of their stance 2 years ago before they make a decision.

Shug Kevin's was on snyde tonight.... I had no choice, in my son's car and he wanted it on.... and he said along the lines that:

This is a watershed moment for Scotland. A few years ago we thought we couldn't have a title winning OF match. A few years ago we thought we couldn't have an open top bus celebration for one half of the OF, but we have just had both without any of the mayhem we feared.

Shug you are spot on with your observation, but your bias has blinded you, you daft old poetothy:

We can only have them when celtc win!

Ya fucking Norbert! :)

[/QUOTE]
Rangers hating, that was just the remit of him getting the job to cripple us as much as he can and help the Mhanks as much as he can it is a totally corrupt position.

He already has a Two Match Suspended sentence, with his last ban being for 5 matches, but I think that included the 2 suspended ones.

So, if justice is served ( no laughing at the back now ), it should be 10 matches. But that will never happen

Off at a tangent to an extent, but changes are afoot at the SFA. I don't have a feel for which direction yet (although probably it won't be good for us), however I have it on good authority 4 people have already had their jotters since the new guy has come in. The feeling is there's a push for one governing body. Under normal circumstances I'd be in favour of that, but we know who would be driving this. On top of that, the SFA (in a broad sense, blazers aside) has a broad remit for the game in Scotland - grassroots, community football, kids, women's leagues etc..... the SPFL are only concerned with the professional game.

Next year or so should be interesting......

Last edited:
Interesting @TimzRFudz thanks for sharing.

No surprises that the fat Japanese is in complete control now Bears. The rhag's even printed that story a few weeks back when a brave footie manager spoke up.

We all know that he has bargained with Petrie and the resuting agreement was.... Lawell has chosen the SFA Boss.

Watch this space for some Rangers hating and the burying of the biggest child abuse scandal in world football.

Mark my words.... the new post holder will have sold his soul to the devil for a salary 10 times that of his previous post. He fulfills the essential criteria for celtc, in that he is prepared to lie, deflect and deny their way out of (I'll repeat it not for effect, but for those that may be looking in on us from a media perspective - hacks that are failing the victims and one day will be exposed for their cowardice) the biggest abuse scandal in world sport.

Interesting @TimzRFudz thanks for sharing.

No surprises that the fat Japanese is in complete control now Bears. The rhag's even printed that story a few weeks back when a brave footie manager spoke up.

We all know that he has bargained with Petrie and the resuting agreement was.... Lawell has chosen the SFA Boss.

Watch this space for some Rangers hating and the burying of the biggest child abuse scandal in world football.

Mark my words.... the new post holder will have sold his soul to the devil for a salary 10 times that of his previous post. He fulfills the essential criteria for celtc, in that he is prepared to lie, deflect and deny their way out of (I'll repeat it not for effect, but for those that may be looking in on us from a media perspective - hacks that are failing the victims and one day will be exposed for their cowardice) the biggest abuse scandal in world sport.
GG....believe me it's gonna come out!

I'm actively emailing every credible media I can think about world wide with this story....particularly USA a la Penn State

GG....believe me it's gonna come out!

I'm actively emailing every credible media I can think about world wide with this story....particularly USA a la Penn State

If only there were more like you doing that NT sir and
I wish you luck. But sadly at the same time the poets are creating a huge smokescreen - involving Rangers in any sniff of a Scandal. Blackening our name. They've been working on it for years. It's their deflection tactic.

They are fire proof mate. Asbestos lined hard necked Street fighters. We are no match for them.

His charge sheet is the length of Sauchiehall St and they keep churning out suspended punishments, memory sketchy here but under Souness did John Mcgregor ( reserve coach) not get something like a multi year ban from the touchline? , what for i can't quite remember but he didn't murder anybody if i recall.

Excellent point @Tam fae cambuslang

18th January 1994
Loud words lead to severe action for McGregor. Rangers coach given a record punishment

RANGERS' reserve team coach John McGregor yesterday was banned from the dugout and touchline areas until the year 2000 and fined #3000 by

the SFA's disciplinary people.

McGregor's punishment is the most severe ever handed down by the game's governing body, who obviously have grown weary of the former player's behaviour towards referees.

The 30-year-old coach was in the middle of a two-year ban when he transgressed at the end of a Rangers reserve game against Dundee on

December 18. McGregor's words to the referee were not well received and the association felt justified in hitting him hard by giving him a five-year ban.

However, while Rangers have not discussed the sentence, they are likely to appeal, although the best they can hope for is a reduction of perhaps a season or two. The Ibrox side's disciplinary record has improved, but their former manager, Graeme Souness, no stranger to trouble and controversy, was given three bans totalling three years as
well as a #5000 fine in his time at Ibrox.

Another regular at Park Gardens in his days as a manager, Dundee United's Jim McLean, was banned for three years and fined #4000 in 1988.

So reading the above. It appears in the past that the authorities DID INCREASE THE SEVERITY FoR REPEAT OFFENDERS.

Isn't it a pity they don't seem to ever become weary of this hate filled reprobate?

Why is that I wonder? It's not because he's a likeable character.

Could it be that, because he and his club caused a referees strike, they're a wee bit scared of him?

Will Ian Maxwell be scared of the ginger bhigot? Our media certainly are.

Time will tell.

Seen this list that STV published today and thought about your post above. Ian Maxwell's priority to-do list.

1. Sponsorship
  2. Rangers Charges
  3. Hampden Decison
  4. Rebuid SFA Reputation
  5. Unite the SFA Board
Maybe your right. Maybe we won't have any fight with the new man in charge of the SFA that was hand picked by Peter Lawell. As you say, what's the punishment of NL got to do with him? He's got more important fish to fry. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know when we hear the judgement on this?

Despite what others have suggested, and ignoring the claims he is not afraid of the OF, I reckon it will be a bench mark on the future performance of our new SFA Boss.

Is he as afraid of poetothy as his predecessors were?

Does anyone know when we hear the judgement on this?

Despite what others have suggested, and ignoring the claims he is not afraid of the OF, I reckon it will be a bench mark on the future performance of our new SFA Boss.

Is he as afraid of poetothy as his predecessors were?

It will be shortly after they deal with
Fir Park riot with seats burned enquiry
Dens Park riot
IRA banners at the Stade de Secrets
Anti Protestant doll hanging craic

You should know by now anything that effects these cants move at a snails pace.

Where are they gonna find 3 guys from a pool of 100 to sit on a panel at this time of year?

So reading the above. It appears in the past that the authorities DID INCREASE THE SEVERITY FoR REPEAT OFFENDERS.

Isn't it a pity they don't seem to ever become weary of this hate filled reprobate?

Why is that I wonder? It's not because he's a likeable character.

Could it be that, because he and his club caused a referees strike, they're a wee bit scared of him?

Will Ian Maxwell be scared of the ginger bhigot? Our media certainly are.

Time will tell.

Different rules for different clubs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back