Will we call Collum out this week?

Will we call Collum out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 591 97.5%

• Total voters
We shouldn't need to. The SFA should be driving the standard. If there is a feeling that it's somehow unfair that there are no Scottish referees at the Euros or if there is (as there should be ) a feeling of embarrassment they should reflect on displays like yesterday
No self respecting tournament wants such inept officials
Yet the governing body sees nothing wrong

The penalty was soft, and there were a few Celtic players walking a tightrope - but in terms of refereeing performance on Saturday, I am not sure Collum got too much wrong.

Looking back over the season there were many games with worse officiating.

Saying that, We are awful at pressuring officials and creating a narrative in the media to help out the team on the pitch. Other teams are well versed in time wasting, feigning injuries and are much more media savvy. I am not sure how many points our “dignified silence” costs us every season - but it must be a fair few.

I hope not. It's an utter waste of time and they are hollow statements. No backup plan. It's appeasement. mentally challenged behaviour.

Hatate pulling Raskin back while already on a booking. Wish Raskin had been a bit smarter and pulled up so Collum could not 'play advantage' and forget about the default second yellow for a textbook offence!

Zero point to doing so. Celtic have the refs and the SPFL as a whole so far in their pocket there is no coming back. If their team doesn’t turn up they can rely on some friendly decisions to help them out. Waste of time.

Right or wrong, I'm more concerned about how we can cobble together a team that can make a decent attempt at competing with them at least in the Cup final.

Clearly see on replay how the contact was the other way about but I don't think its one of those ones we could fight and anything would come from it apart from them laughing at us to be honest.

we tried that at New Year and left ourselves open to mocking and ridicule, I think the board will be keeping their collective heads down over the next few weeks

What I dont get is I’ve not seen a single comment about Hatate should have been sent off for a second yellow. Got a yellow card at the end of the first half and before he went off Raskin turned him and he pulls him back. It’s a clear second yellow but because we played the advantage it was never pulled up

Not much point in that game to be honest, would come across poorly. We had the wee prick on the hook and we fucked it up.

First sniff of the wee prick back to his old tricks next season we should be shouting from the rooftops.

We certainly should be after him giving a penalty that never was a penalty.

Also McGregor should have been off

An abject performance
Let’s be honest, it was a soft penalty, there was contact who initiated the contact is a subjective decision.

Any other major decisions ie the red card he got correct - not really much to crucify him for this time - that doesn’t change the fact is an atrocious referee.

Call out what? Seriously. Lundstrum was a red and the pen wasn't but there was contact so seen them given. Usual rubbish on here about going after refs instead of acknowledging our own repeated failures as a team and club.

I think we should ‘register concern’ and leave it at that by that I am seeing it is on his record not sure we can go much further but if we could then I would consider it ye .

Agree with the other posters the one we should have nailed this corrupt piece of shit for was the procedural one where he had absolutely no out on that one . We should have had him big time . Taken it all the way .

Call out what? Seriously. Lundstrum was a red and the pen wasn't but there was contact so seen them given. Usual rubbish on here about going after refs instead of acknowledging our own repeated failures as a team and club.
There was contact no matter what the narrative is.

The rattler player made the best/worst of the incident and in effect gave the wee fanny Collum the opportunity to give the spot kick.

"Will we [do anything} ?"

No.

One way or another, there's no appetite at Rangers to do anything like that -- either because they're constrained by something (??), or they simply can't be ar*ed.
Either one of those is concerning.

Not publicly the back lash last time from the main stream mhedia saw to that.
Collum deserves to be called out publicly imo.
He brings the game into disrepute due to his level of performance whatever the motivation.

Is the question a joke? When we called this little cheat out last time what did we do? Shat it like the team.Not exactly inspired leadership is it.

He got two big decisions wrong. Red card for Lundstram all day long. Never a penalty as O’Riley kicked our players leg before falling over.

Agree - Column did not perform badly. An easy excuse to blame him. The red card was correct , Column was wrong. The penalty was harsh , Column was wrong.

The big decisions he gave 1 to us and 1 to them.
Ignoring a blatant dive, not giving a yellow card and giving a penalty that definitely wasn't a penalty with the benefit of VAR imagery is not performing badly ?
OK I think that we are on a different page here.
Collum gifted them a potential goal.
Lundstram gifted Collum a no brainer red.

Ignoring a blatant dive, not giving a yellow card and giving a penalty that definitely wasn't a penalty with the benefit of VAR imagery is not performing badly ?
OK I think that we are on a different page here.
Collum gifted them a potential goal.
Lundstram gifted Collum a no brainer red.
He gave a penalty that if it was a Rangers player we would have said stonewaller.

He let Lundstram off with a booking that if it had been a Celtic player we would have said straight red.

The blame for the defeat lies 100% with our players and management team.

The scum have the SFA in their pocket and our previous attempts to call Collum out have been pathetic

Collum needs hounded for his hatred of our club

It was never a penalty and the cuunt even getting a 2nd viewing couldn’t help his bitter scumbag self and overturn his decision

I’m surprised Clement didn’t comment on the penalty as it wasn’t a penalty

Collum is a bitter bastard

The way he handles professional players is disgusting

Uses his schoolteacher persona to manage players sums up his inadequacies

He’s a weak fucker in real life but gets off on showing player who the “boss” is

He’s a prick and a useless one at that

Back