Will we call Collum out this week?

Will we call Collum out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 591 97.5%

• Total voters
Clarification FC would be all over the penalty decision if it went against them

As for the jersey pull and McGregors foul that should have seen a second yellow our team has to become more streetwise , stop the play and have 3 or 4 hound the ref , that’s what they do , McGregor is a master at it and was sniping at Collum from the first minute

Dio should have rolled about and got the physio on while we ask questions of the official, we are too nice as a team and don’t play the dark arts at all , likewise with the jersey pull , stop the game hound the ref and don’t look for the quick free kick as it’s an easy get out for cheats like Collum

Weak manager?

Weak boardroom - if you are entitled happy then you put yourself forward?

If you are not happy with the investors, again you put your money up
Yes, he backed Collum when the board called Collum out, Collum gave Clement a big %^*& you on Saturday.

I have put my money up.

According to some on here, he had a great game, despite an incorrect penalty award and sending off one of our players for an offence he wouldn't send off McGregor for.
I was disgusted with some of the posts yesterday, particularly regarding John Lundstram.

In the lead up to the game I was fairly certain we would get a player sent off and a soft penalty against us, as so many times before when intimidated officials have folded at hostile venues like the piggery and pittodrie.

I thought it would be Lundstram because he's about the only player (along with Dujon Sterling - also sent-off harshly this season) who is capable of strong challenges. I thought it might be two bookings but Collum surrendered rapidly ( still suffering for rightly awarding us our last penalty at that shitehole back when my grown up children were still little schoolkids.)

When you look at McGregor's ( unpunished) stamp last week against Hearts and John Lundstram's robust tackle yesterday it is the very encapsulation of the way we are refereed to an entirely different standard to that scum club. ( I used to make a point of just calling them Celtic but they are just a scummy club.)

The pile-on against John Lundstram was so frustrating in the way that so many Rangers fans are oblivious to the double standards. Yes, you could ague that technically it was a correct red card but anyone who thinks a yahoo would have been sent off for similar is deluded.

I don' want to even start on the 'penalty.'

He gave a penalty that if it was a Rangers player we would have said stonewaller.

He let Lundstram off with a booking that if it had been a Celtic player we would have said straight red.

The blame for the defeat lies 100% with our players and management team.

Surely to God you're not saying that's a penalty ffs? :oops:

Collum was a complete joke yesterday but honestly I’m so much angrier at Lundstram for giving him the chance of bringing the red out.
This for me.

Just for once I'd like the players to go out and win it playing football. In a way that no ref- no matter how biased- could impact.

We have been on the end of some poor decisions, but frankly we have bigger problems.

Should have been called out last night but we will not say anything after the last fiasco regarding him.

Yet Rodgers has never looked back after calling him out at Tynecastle and has had everything going for them since that day.

Collum is as bitter as they come

But no way does our performance and result fall on him and his decisions - he actually had a decent game and is taking flack for our own shortcomings in the game

Lundstrum cost us yesterday not Collum

FFS, nobody's saying that.

We were awful and deserved nothing but that pen decision is farcical.
The fact that wee bastard reviewed and still never overturned it it is even worse.

No, I am saying it wasn’t a penalty but if it happened in the other box we would have been shouting for a penalty for the same challenge.

I genuinely can't believe some on here can't see what should've been a yellow card for simulation.

We might have been shouting for it but by God its a truly embarrassing decision by that wee bastard, especially after reviewing it.

FFS, nobody's saying that.

We were awful and deserved nothing but that pen decision is farcical.
The fact that wee bastard reviewed and still never overturned it it is even worse.
The penalty decision has become a smokescreen for our own deficiencies - it was a bad decision but ultimately didn’t change the course of the game

Let get our own house in order first - that’s the priority

If anything doing it the last time caused us more harm.
Referees circled wagons around their own.

The penalty was soft, and there were a few Celtic players walking a tightrope - but in terms of refereeing performance on Saturday, I am not sure Collum got too much wrong.

Looking back over the season there were many games with worse officiating.

Saying that, We are awful at pressuring officials and creating a narrative in the media to help out the team on the pitch. Other teams are well versed in time wasting, feigning injuries and are much more media savvy. I am not sure how many points our “dignified silence” costs us every season - but it must be a fair few.
the penalty was soft? it wasnt even a penalty its a dive, oreilly literrally kicks dios standing foot and falls over. VAR spotted it, and gollum through his sheer stubbornice still gave it.

Ive not doubt that the SFA independant VAR panel will add this in as the 11th mistake to strike us this season. Why are we such an outlier in the league table for "mistakes" when the object of VAR is quality control?

I genuinely can't believe some on here can't see what should've been a yellow card for simulation.

We might have been shouting for it but by God its a truly embarrassing decision by that wee bastard, especially after reviewing it.
Incredibly fine lines. In a split second you see a leg and deliberately trip over it. Doesn’t happen in many other sports. I don’t know what you can expect from a ref. Football players are professional con men yet it is always the refs fault.

Incredibly fine lines. In a split second you see a leg and deliberately trip over it. Doesn’t happen in many other sports. I don’t know what you can expect from a ref. Football players are professional con men yet it is always the refs fault.

I get that, but the fact is, that wee cheating bastard reviewed that and still stuck to his original decision!!
Unbelievable but unsurprising considering who and what he is.

We're a shambles, but does that mean you can't call out that wee cheating bastard?

You CAN separate the two you know!
Ok, so did Collum get his original decision to yellow card Lundstrum right or wrong and was he cheating when he corrected his original decision and upgraded to red after VAR intervention

For me it was a red all day long

Every game has decisions that are based on individual opinions- the penalty was soft and probably should have not been given
But if the same incident had happened in their box i would have been shouting for a penalty for us

He gave a penalty that if it was a Rangers player we would have said stonewaller.

He let Lundstram off with a booking that if it had been a Celtic player we would have said straight red.

I think your missing the point by a mile.
If the boot was on the other foot.
Collum would have looked at the VAR,(at best) booked the Rangers player for diving and not given the penalty.
We would take it who wouldn't.However.
It wasnt a stonewaller it was a dive and the thread isn't about what we might hypotheticaly want its about what Collum actually does.
However you see him as fair so that's up to you.

I get that, but the fact is, that wee cheating bastard reviewed that and still stuck to his original decision!!
Unbelievable but unsurprising considering who and what he is.
In real time I thought fck that’s a penalty . On the replay I thought it wasn’t . Only one person knows for sure and that is the Celtic player.

Ok, so did Collum get his original decision to yellow card Lundstrum right or wrong and was he cheating when he corrected his original decision and upgraded to red after VAR intervention

Every game has decisions that are based on individual opinions- the penalty was soft and probably should have not been given
But if the same incident had happened in their box i would have been shouting for a penalty for us

FFS!!

A red all day everyday, but what can't you get?

My point is for about the 10th time, yes we would've screamed for a pen, but once reviewed it should've quite clearly been a yellow for simulation.
As for the pen being soft, please, please watch it again ffs!
Never a pen in a million years.

Do you honestly think that Collum would have given us that penalty at the piggery ?

A face twisted with hatred when talking to our players, and a cosy wee chat with McGregor all throughout the game. Our captain too scared to confront the wee rat.

Maybe I’m in a minority but I thought he had a decent game, penalty decision aside.

He could easily have booked Diomande and even Lawrence within the first 20 minutes for a couple of late challenges. Diomande in particular.

The ref wasn’t the issue yesterday

Hatate pulling Raskin back while already on a booking. Wish Raskin had been a bit smarter and pulled up so Collum could not 'play advantage' and forget about the default second yellow for a textbook offence!
This all day long .
Raskin playing on gave Collum an out .

FFS!!

A red all day everyday, but what can't you get?

My point is for about the 10th time, yes we would've screamed for a pen, but once reviewed it should've quite clearly been a yellow for simulation.
As for the pen being soft, please, please watch it again ffs!
Never a pen in a million years.

I’m struggling to see how people can’t see it was a yellow card for simulation and no penalty.

Collum seen it at least 5 times on the screen and stuck by it, absolutely disgraceful from that wee rat.

O’Reily was clearly anticipating contact, He kicked Diomandes leg = cheating.

Once you have your biscuit watch it again.

A cheating bastard aided and abetted by a cheating bastard.

Oh, and we're still absolute garbage!!
It’s not been easy being a Rangers supporter the last decade. Would like to think the bad memories will make the good times even better when they come.

I was disgusted with some of the posts yesterday, particularly regarding John Lundstram.

In the lead up to the game I was fairly certain we would get a player sent off and a soft penalty against us, as so many times before when intimidated officials have folded at hostile venues like the piggery and pittodrie.

I thought it would be Lundstram because he's about the only player (along with Dujon Sterling - also sent-off harshly this season) who is capable of strong challenges. I thought it might be two bookings but Collum surrendered rapidly ( still suffering for rightly awarding us our last penalty at that shitehole back when my grown up children were still little schoolkids.)

When you look at McGregor's ( unpunished) stamp last week against Hearts and John Lundstram's robust tackle yesterday it is the very encapsulation of the way we are refereed to an entirely different standard to that scum club. ( I used to make a point of just calling them Celtic but they are just a scummy club.)

The pile-on against John Lundstram was so frustrating in the way that so many Rangers fans are oblivious to the double standards. Yes, you could ague that technically it was a correct red card but anyone who thinks a yahoo would have been sent off for similar is deluded.

I don' want to even start on the 'penalty.'
Lundstram showed a complete lack of judgement going in for that tackle and made the decisions easier.
McGregor et al more than likely wouldn't have see red.

Clarification FC would be all over the penalty decision if it went against them

As for the jersey pull and McGregors foul that should have seen a second yellow our team has to become more streetwise , stop the play and have 3 or 4 hound the ref , that’s what they do , McGregor is a master at it and was sniping at Collum from the first minute

Dio should have rolled about and got the physio on while we ask questions of the official, we are too nice as a team and don’t play the dark arts at all , likewise with the jersey pull , stop the game hound the ref and don’t look for the quick free kick as it’s an easy get out for cheats like Collum
Well said, we need to do more of this. Team to weak , time to match there moaning to referees.

Maybe I’m in a minority but I thought he had a decent game, penalty decision aside.

He could easily have booked Diomande and even Lawrence within the first 20 minutes for a couple of late challenges. Diomande in particular.

The ref wasn’t the issue yesterday

That's not the point though is it?

We're an utter shambles and have been for most of the season, but, that wee bastard should absolutely be called out for that decision yesterday knowing fine well it didn't matter for the outcome of the game.
That wee bastard went to that screen, seen that their player had cheated and still gave a pen.

He should absolutely be called out for it.

Lundstram showed a complete lack of judgement going in for that tackle and made the decisions easier.
McGregor et al more than likely wouldn't have see red.
So you're agreeing that a yahoo player wouldn't have been sent-off for similar but still criticising Lundstram?

That was the whole point of my post.

If we don't then it'll be disgraceful.

Clarity and transparency is required on how the 'penalty' played out. Audio must be shared with Rangers and should really be made public.

Whether the focus is on an identical situation in terms of our disallowed goal vs the Bheasts or the reasoning behind VAR questioning Collum on Saturday and him sticking to his viewpoint.

Rangers....any club....should be looking for transparency on how that played out and the discussions involved between VAR and Ref.

Plus, clarity on how 2 identical actions can be viewed so differently by a refereeing body.

The penalty decision has become a smokescreen for our own deficiencies - it was a bad decision but ultimately didn’t change the course of the game

Let get our own house in order first - that’s the priority
I dont know why you persist with this.No one is denying any problems.The forum is awash
with a analysis and criticism of our players.
We are able to hold a number of different concepts and arguments at the same time or should be able.

So you're agreeing that a yahoo player wouldn't have been sent-off for similar but still criticising Lundstram?

That was the whole point of my post.
With Collum as ref at the piggery Lundstram was an utter fool to carry out that tackle.
It was a rash and careless tackle and he didn't have to make it in the manner that he did.
There are lots of aspects of the game that are judged differently by Collum depending on shirt colour.Lundstram made things so much easier for him by his ineptitude.

He gave a yellow to Lundstram knowing full well that VAR would give him the opportunity to change it to red.

That's not the point though is it?

We're an utter shambles and have been for most of the season, but, that wee bastard should absolutely be called out for that decision yesterday knowing fine well it didn't matter for the outcome of the game.
That wee bastard went to that screen, seen that their player had cheated and still gave a pen.

He should absolutely be called out for it.
Boyd thought it was a penalty.

I didn’t but Collum and Boyd felt Diomande impeded O’Riley who had control of the ball. I didn’t see it that way but Boyd did, same as Collum

Will we bollocks. The club haven’t even issued a statement on the missiles thrown at Tavernier.

Celtic on the other hand were right on to it after the game at Ibrox.

Bisgrove and co don’t give a %^*&. They won’t give a %^*& either when Celtic are the most successful club in Scotland.

What will that achieve ? Nobody outside of us gives a %^*&, literally shouting into a void.

Concentrate on getting rid of the dross in our team and replacing it with adequate quality, something this board has failed to do for about 3 years
Start with Tavernier as captain

Will we bollocks. The club haven’t even issued a statement on the missiles thrown at Tavernier.

Celtic on the other hand were right on to it after the game at Ibrox.

Bisgrove and co don’t give a %^*&. They won’t give a %^*& either when Celtic are the most successful club in Scotland.
The club literally put out a statement via spokesman a few hours ago ….

We can't call him out after a loss like that, will just look bitter. Shocking decision but thankfully had no impact on result.

I'm more worried about avoiding Clancy for Cup Final and David Robertson if they follow fourth official pattern.

Back