Will we call Collum out this week?

Will we call Collum out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 591 97.5%

• Total voters
We’d look like a bunch of absolute fannies “calling out” the referee after that total shit show.

Pumped by a bang average yahoo team with the highlight being one of the worst derby match performances from a Rangers player in years.

Pointless anyway as all our board will do is put out some anonymous statement on the website then get criticised for it in the media and immediately back down again cause they are so thin skinned.

Even if we somehow put together a team that’s better than them the propaganda they pump out will ensure they always have an advantage.

We called out the whole system after the last match.

We forced the football authorises to make an embarrassing public admission that their processes were not good enough.

That was as good as it was going to get.

We can't dictate to the spfl/sfa who refs our games.

What we need to do is use the last two games to prep for the final and ensure our summer transfer business has a strategic plan and brings in the quality, fitness, fight and hunger required to play for Rangers.

Is the question a joke? When we called this little cheat out last time what did we do? Shat it like the team.Not exactly inspired leadership is it.
And please do tell what you think the club should have done. We told.the SFA we didn't think Colum was impartial when reffing us and didn't want him to. However we have no authority to make that decision. So what should the club have done. Refused to play games where he is involved. Forfeit points.

We’d look like a bunch of absolute fannies “calling out” the referee after that total shit show.

Pumped by a bang average yahoo team with the highlight being one of the worst derby match performances from a Rangers player in years.
This is a great point, the only problem with this view might be we look like even bigger fannies spending every day making excuses for all the cheating and talking utter shite about Celtic fans.

No, more people would rather blame the scapegoats than ask why we have been shafted in EVERY Old Firm this season.

Butland just happened to save the penalty yesterday, so it will be glossed over yet again. Rather than ask what specs Collum was wearing to still see a penalty after a lengthy review and what caused him to miss a blatant handball last December.

We certainly should be after him giving a penalty that never was a penalty.

Also McGregor should have been off

An abject performance
We should but Clement let him off the hook last time. Unfortunately it'll take him too long to realise what we're up against before he will call it out. By then it'll be seen as nothing more than sour grapes.

The scum have the SFA in their pocket and our previous attempts to call Collum out have been pathetic

Collum needs hounded for his hatred of our club

It was never a penalty and the cuunt even getting a 2nd viewing couldn’t help his bitter scumbag self and overturn his decision

I’m surprised Clement didn’t comment on the penalty as it wasn’t a penalty

Collum is a bitter bastard

The way he handles professional players is disgusting

Uses his schoolteacher persona to manage players sums up his inadequacies

He’s a weak fucker in real life but gets off on showing player who the “boss” is

He’s a prick and a useless one at that
Ask them to give an example of ONE game changing decision that's gone against them in the last four years.

You will be met with silence.

Our club should be listing the various inconsistent decisions 5hat have gone against us.

We won't of course.

We should but Clement let him off the hook last time. Unfortunately it'll take him too long to realise what we're up against before he will call it out. By then it'll be seen as nothing more than sour grapes.
Clement is probably wondering wtf is going on here.The decisions are so blatant and audacious.
Other clubs get the rough end of the wedge against them.
Its going to take a united front to call it out.
Unfortunately the united front is against us and other clubs would rather be subservient to them.

Very apt ending to the season.

How many crystal clear images have we witnessed of insults to VAR by rogue officials, in favour of the mhob - and were challenged with a whimper from Rangers?????

On the other hand the demented leprechaun screams about Beaton humiliating Don Bhoy Robertson into two HONEST decisions resulting in his favourite referees being in charge of the final games -and doing what they do.

Really feel gutted for our players who KNOWING what they're up against will be stressed and can't play a normal game against the mhob!!!

Stats from European games highlight that Scottish football is RIDDLED with rogue officials - stats don't lie!!!

Get something better sorted for next season Rangers!!!!!

Access to audio of VAR moments would be a start!!!

That makes no sense. That’s a helluva thought process in a split second.
Collum doesn’t need to think about f@&£ing us up. It comes automatically to him.
It makes sense to him. “They can’t blame me for dishing out a straight red to Lundstram like the last one that got rescinded, I’ll let VAR make the decision”

Very apt ending to the season.

How many crystal clear images have we witnessed of insults to VAR by rogue officials, in favour of the mhob - and were challenged with a whimper from Rangers?????

On the other hand the demented leprechaun screams about Beaton humiliating Don Bhoy Robertson into two HONEST decisions resulting in his favourite referees being in charge of the final games -and doing what they do.

Really feel gutted for our players who KNOWING what they're up against will be stressed and can't play a normal game against the mhob!!!

Stats from European games highlight that Scottish football is RIDDLED with rogue officials - stats don't lie!!!

Get something better sorted for next season Rangers!!!!!

Access to audio of VAR moments would be a start!!!
Our board simply don't care

Collum doesn’t need to think about f@&£ing us up. It comes automatically to him.
It makes sense to him. “They can’t blame me for dishing out a straight red to Lundstram like the last one that got rescinded, I’ll let VAR make the decision”
You are overthinking it to the point of paranoia.

We did before but tbh nothing would happen, it would be interesting to hear the conversations going on re the penalty decision though, 3 refs looked at it and they decided it was a penalty when ffs everyone else could see it clearly wasn’t… cheating bassas.

We won’t do anything, they know it. The scum have influence everywhere. Refs are scared of the media backlash when giving us any decision. The majority of refs that do our games are from a scum background. Strange when they come from a minority of the population. It’s so blatant but our board will do nothing.
The one time this season there was controversy around a decision against them, Rogers called out the VAR official, created a media frenzy and got a paltry one game ban.
Nothing will change next season, our board will be just as impotent.

The penalty is subjective. I didn’t think it was but Boyd did and he usually defends us on tv

Also Dermot Gallagher who’s been very honest when we’ve been hard done by in recent games, said today he thought it was a penalty.

Collum has had some stinkers reffing us but IMO the weekend wasn’t one of them

If we’re going to call out awful refereeing we’d be laughed at if we tried to make a big deal over a subjective penalty decision given Lundstram sold the jerseys

You are overthinking it to the point of paranoia.
It’s not paranoia mate. William Sean Collum sent off a Rangers player for blowing kisses. He sent off a Rangers player for committing a tactical foul. He awarded a penalty against Rangers for a foul committed two yards outside the penalty box.
He also decided that a Celtic defender punching the ball over his own goal line inside the penalty area was correctly adjudged a goal kick by the match referee.
Never mind all the blind eyes turned to second yellow offences by Celtic players.
So no, not paranoia where this rhat is concerned.
I put nothing past him where an opportunity to stick it to us is concerned.

The penalty is subjective. I didn’t think it was but Boyd did and he usually defends us on tv

Also Dermot Gallagher who’s been very honest when we’ve been hard done by in recent games, said today he thought it was a penalty.

Collum has had some stinkers reffing us but IMO the weekend wasn’t one of them

If we’re going to call out awful refereeing we’d be laughed at if we tried to make a big deal over a subjective penalty decision given Lundstram sold the jerseys
I get why the penalty was given , in terms of impeding the player in possession, but for me the angle from behind shows O’Riley actually sticking his foot out to the side and into Diomande to make contact. I have no idea what Diomande is meant to do there. If everyone is in agreement those are penalties, then if i’m a manager I’d genuinely be telling my players to be clever and initiate contact anytime a player is behind them in the box. It’s a penalty every single time if that’s the standard now.

They told me at the AGM that they didn't want to be Statement FC.

That worked out well Mr. Bennett.

Those c***s run Scottish football.

Look at the "Back pages" threads. Not one paper willing to state that Collum might have made an error. Most happy to claim he got it right. They are all on the payroll, it's a huge problem, because it has influenced all the officials. The statistics don't lie, we are being robbed, but nobody wants to know. If that's in their area our player is getting a yellow for diving like Fabio Silva did. Our board needs to continue pushing for culture change from the top, Mulraney, Maxwell, Doncaster and McLellan. The head of referees appointment is also crucial.

As I and others predicted early on the club did nothing. Pathetic in the extreme. Dignified silence what a brilliant plan. Grow a set and go on the offensive.

As I and others predicted early on the club did nothing. Pathetic in the extreme. Dignified silence what a brilliant plan. Grow a set and go on the offensive.
What offensive can the club go on. They can have meetings. Call the refs out. They cannot demand a ref not referee our games. So what can the club do. Just asking cause people seem to think we can do whatever we want and we will get the correct result from it.

What offensive can the club go on. They can have meetings. Call the refs out. They cannot demand a ref not referee our games. So what can the club do. Just asking cause people seem to think we can do whatever we want and we will get the correct result from it.
How about a press conference and call out the “inconsistencies”? How about highlighting the VAR issues that only impact us. Doing nothing is not the answer is it?

How about a press conference and call out the “inconsistencies”? How about highlighting the VAR issues that only impact us. Doing nothing is not the answer is it?
Nobody said it is the answer. However we would be laughed at and ridiculed and the club would probably be sanctioned. It would be embarrassing holding a press conference. I would even laugh cause I know a press conference is only trying to play to the masses. We need to be doing this away from the spotlight. Not embarrassing ourselves.

I think the time was right after the last piggery game where we should have insisted that the VAR dialogue was released. Sadly this was never released and so the snakes were free to slither away with no blemish to their names.

Back