Will we see any of the new boys in the squad this week?

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
As above, what's the chances of seeing John or Nemane involved against Dundee? I haven't read too much about either of them to be honest. Is Nemane even considered a first team squad player?

I think they may come off the bench if we're comfortable(2 or 3 goals up) by the 70th minute.

I highly doubt either will start.

I'd expect both to be in the match squad, and hopefully both stripped so we can see at least one, of not both making their debut.

Still lots of new guys we haven't really seen much of, not just these 2. Hopefully we will see a lot more of the new guys impressing over the next few weeks.

I'd imagine John will make the bench at the very least, not sure the other lad will be involved. Wide left is going to be interesting, does Windass keep the jersey for now he's back fit?Does John start there? Does Niko slot back in (at home might suit him better than away from home) or does Pena at last get a start and play out there for example? Or does Pena starting mean a full midfield shuffle such as Dorrans playing wide left which he has done in the past.

I would think John will be in the squad. I don't think they would have given him a presser if he was not going to be involved.

As stated above, going by DJ's comments in his press conference today I reckon we'll see him on the park come Saturday.

Latest posts

Back