Willem II game now available to purchase on Rangers TV £9.99

I think what he means is that BT have the rights to show it

I wasn't Robert. I thought BT Sport weren't covering matches until the group stage? In fact I'm pretty sure they aren't so we will be on RangersTV again. BT Sport are doing the CL play-offs - but not the EL play-offs.

Poor reply , guy's paying £600 for possibly NO games shouldn't be paying for this imo.
Nonsense. Everyone knew fine well the risks.

Certainly wasn’t expecting any away games for free that’s for sure. Maybe a wee free home ticket when we are back in the stands, aye.

We don't get group stage (and beyond) matches mate but Unlimited subscribers get everything else. You will be fine for next week as well.
I know this is getting a bit tedious now, but when I log into my Rangers TV account with my legacy 17.25 subscription, the only option for tonights game is live audio.The next two matches Motherwell away and Ross County at home show options for both live audio and live video.Sorry to be a pest, but just trying to stave off problems later on tonight.

I know this is getting a bit tedious now, but when I log into my Rangers TV account with my legacy 17.25 subscription, the only option for tonights game is live audio.The next two matches Motherwell away and Ross County at home show options for both live audio and live video.Sorry to be a pest, but just trying to stave off problems later on tonight.

Just had that myself. Then realised I had my VPN set to The Netherlands. Changed it to France and the Live Video is now showing.

Unless you are actually in The Netherlands, or have your VPN (if you use one) set to The Netherlands you should see the Live Video placeholder.

NOTE: IF USING A VPN MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR LOCATION SET AS THE NETHERLANDS - FOR TONIGHT ONLY. RANGERSTV DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SCREEN IN THE NETHERLANDS.

Just had that myself. Then realised I had my VPN set to The Netherlands. Changed it to France and the Live Video is now showing.

Unless you are actually in The Netherlands, or have your VPN (if you use one) set to The Netherlands you should see the Live Video placeholder.

NOTE: IF USING A VPN MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR LOCATION SET AS THE NETHERLANDS - FOR TONIGHT ONLY.
Thanks.Yes I was in Netherlands as usual but will go to France.

I wasn't Robert. I thought BT Sport weren't covering matches until the group stage? In fact I'm pretty sure they aren't so we will be on RangersTV again. BT Sport are doing the CL play-offs - but not the EL play-offs.

Sorry I meant the Group Stages, not sure how it will work if we progress

Purchased.

Past few years I've been using VPN and subscribing to unlimited RTV package but decided to order games on a game to game basis this season at it'll see more funds go into the club. Probably won't in anyway near bridge the gap ST holders are paying to effectively have an RTV subscription but hope it helps.

due to the change to one legged games this season the away team get the international tv rights as a trade off for not getting a game.

If this is true then it’d be interesting to hear the thoughts of those in this thread backing the clubs stance on charging ST holders for something they got the rights for and didn’t have to pay

Again, if true, it further emphasises that this is nothing more than ripping the piss out the fans

Reactions: VMS
Nonsense. Everyone knew fine well the risks.

Certainly wasn’t expecting any away games for free that’s for sure. Maybe a wee free home ticket when we are back in the stands, aye.

Bisgrove stated a live home stream isn’t adequate for what we have paid for a ST ....

Usually about 45 minutes or so before kick-off, with a countdown times/placeholder screen. Moving pictures schedules for 30 minutes before kick-off.
I purchased mine through live.rangers.co.uk, is that the site I will watch it from? Just now it’s saying purchased next to the fixture. Basically just looks same it does before a Saturday game

I purchased mine through live.Rangers.co.uk, is that the site I will watch it from? Just now it’s saying purchased next to the fixture. Basically just looks same it does before a Saturday game

I’d always recommend buying and viewing via the ‘proper’ RangersTV website rather than the b*stard offshoot tbh. Still, you’ve bought it now and from what you say it sounds like you will be able to view it from there If it doesn’t work logout from the ‘live’ website - and make sure you are logged out - and try the real site.

Any idea what time the coverage starts? Pre match buildup ?

Should go live about 45 minutes before kick-off with the placeholder/countdown timer and moving pictures about 30 minutes before kick-off.

I purchased mine through live.Rangers.co.uk, is that the site I will watch it from? Just now it’s saying purchased next to the fixture. Basically just looks same it does before a Saturday game
Imps games worked on this link no bother.

Usually about 45 minutes or so before kick-off, with a countdown times/placeholder screen. Moving pictures schedules for 30 minutes before kick-off.
"Purchased"in red block showing on live.rangers tv. after I've logged in.Does this "Purchased" change to "Watch Live" 45 mins before ko or is there another way to access? Ta

Purchased in red block showing on live.Rangers tv. Does this "Purchased" change to "Watch Live" 45 mins before ko or is there another way to access?

No idea mate - I wouldn’t touch that website with a bargepole. I assume it does but others will need to advise on that. What do you normally see for a home game on VST?

Last edited:
How about you log into RTV, pay for the games you need to, i.e. not inc in the virtual ST, then you get to see the game? Is that too difficult for someone in the media dept. to sort out? We’re a qtr way through the season and you need a degree in Rocket Surgery to get the games on ffs

Not a season ticket holder,didn't manage to get one,but its fcking scandalous that guys that have forked out £500+ have to pay for this especially on the basis they will be lucky to see a live game this season.They have kept our club alive and getting fleeced for that privilege is not acceptable and those who defend the club on this are fcking delusional

How about you log into RTV, pay for the games you need to, i.e. not inc in the virtual ST, then you get to see the game? Is that too difficult for someone in the media dept. to sort out? We’re a qtr way through the season and you need a degree in Rocket Surgery to get the games on ffs

Erm, that’s how it works. Go to the ‘real’ RangersTV website, login, click on Subscribe and Buy, purchase the match. Logout. Come back later, login, click in the Live tab and then Live Video and sit back and enjoy the game.

No need to go anywhere near the live.rangers.co.uk website at all.

I can't get logged in to my Rangers tv account no matter which browser I use. Really frustrating.

No Account Blocked message? Could try clearing cache/cookies in your browser of choice and trying again. What device by the way (please don’t say Smart TV).

Erm, that’s how it works. Go to the ‘real’ RangersTV website, login, click on Subscribe and Buy, purchase the match. Logout. Come back later, login, click in the Live tab and then Live Video and sit back and enjoy the game.

No need to go anywhere near the live.Rangers.co.uk website at all.
Fair enough. Will it work on a Z X 81?:)

Fair enough. Will it work on a Z X 81?:)

:)
The problem here is that the Club article gave links to purchase the game that took you to the b*stard live.Rangers.co.uk website and not the real RangersTV. Lazy editing of the standard home match news article I suspect. Best to use the the real RangersTV website to purchase and view.

Season ticket holder and also subscribed to £60 annual standard RTV subscription. Is this game covered on the RTV subscription?

No mate. It’s only covered by the £240 Unlimited (overseas) subscription or monthly equivalents.

Need to get the Credit Card out I’m afraid. RangersTV website, Subscribe and Buy tab.

No Account Blocked message? Could try clearing cache/cookies in your browser of choice and trying again. What device by the way (please don’t say Smart TV).
I found that I didn't get the account blocked message most of the time it just wouldn't log in. A password reset worked though. This whole process is a shambles though with no apparent signs of improvement.

I found that I didn't get the account blocked message most of the time it just wouldn't log in. A password reset worked though. This whole process is a shambles though with no apparent signs of improvement.

I had an exchange of posts with the SLO earlier today and, at that stage, he forwarded the thread about the ongoing logout issues to the guys at RangersTV/StreamAMG. I‘m not holding my breath that they will resolve logout issues (which, it is my belief, lead to the multiple login/account blocked issues) because they’ve been around since bloody February and are getting worse, not better.

:)
The problem here is that the Club article gave links to purchase the game that took you to the b*stard live.Rangers.co.uk website and not the real RangersTV. Lazy editing of the standard home match news article I suspect. Best to use the the real RangersTV website to purchase and view.

I appreciate your input VB. I’ve followed your instructions before to get virtual ST Issues resolved so cheers for that. We always seem to have to do things the hard way and it’s a grind...

No idea mate - I wouldn’t touch that website with a bargepole. I assume it dies but others will need to advise on that. What do you normally see for a home game on VST?
Yep normally but I was daft enough to sign up using a kindle and can't cast from that to tv and won't allow another device from VST so I booked Twente game via my other half email and through an iPad.

Yep normally but I was daft enough to sign up using a kindle and can't cast from that to tv and won't allow another device from VST so I booked Twente game via my other half email and through an iPad.

Just to be clear, in case anyone gets confused, There is NO problem viewing matches on different devices so long as you are only logged in on one device at a time. The issue seems to be that either folk forget to logout or the logout doesn’t register on the RangersTV ‘system’ either quickly enough or at all. Hence the ‘too many concurrent connections’ message in the App or the ‘Account Blocked’ message.

I have been logged in on three different devices today at different times. The only issue I had was when I logged out of the website and then immediately tried to login to the App. Had to wait more than an hour for the logout on the website to register with RangersTV and let me login to the App.

Back