William Hill Tweet about our Captain

cloodie

Official Ticketer
f2f8444274f7464f56fa1322d71518ed.png

What if it was just assists?
He's obviously not going to score as many goals as strikers playing for the top teams.

I've said it many times.
We won't truly appreciate Tavernier till he isn't there and we try to replace him.
100% right mate. Sunday was a good example of how much his attacking play influences the whole team, when he's not playing it upsets the balance. He's also super fit and very rarely (if ever?) injured. Thankfully FF don't decide the teams and who comes and goes!

I feel Tav is probably our most vital player, we have been playing really good without Morelos( although I still feel he will be a great loss if he leaves) You seen at the weekend how much we missed Tav down that right. Massive player for us and if we even looked at anything under 15m I would be dissapointed. Guy is in his prime and our club captain

Gets nowhere near the recognition he deserves.

We shouldn’t be entertaining bids below 12m for Tav.

Tav isn’t just our best
He’s the best in the country

Anyone questioning his ability needs to be checked over
Hopefully this season has put to bed all this “never a captain” & “never a rangers player” pish

We shouldn't be entertaining any bids for Tav.

And for those lurking, “only Scotland” is it? No treble treble winners in that list! GIUY

Would nice to see who’s 8, 9 and 10 though

Easily the best player in Scotland this season and didn't even get nominated. Nominations based on a strip were they?

Tav brings so much to the team, and we look a far lesser outfit when he doesn’t play. I hope he stays for another couple of years, gets himself some winners medals, a crack at the Champions League and then leaves for a whopping transfer fee.

When are we gonna give this guy his own song guys ?

Saw a thread about Kamara getting a song. But not our loyal, athletic, committed & sometimes brilliant captain ?

When are we gonna give this guy his own song guys ?

Saw a thread about Kamara getting a song. But not our loyal, athletic, committed & sometimes brilliant captain ?

I used to think someone would be creative with the old country song The Crystal Chandelier as it rhymes with Tavernier.
Then I realised nobody who does these things is old enough to remember it :))

Back