Willie Collum appointed as new Head of Refereeing

If Rangers keep saying nothing, then the corruption just gets worse and more blatant, tbh.

The club should have been mentioning Collum as the last ref to give us a penalty at the piggery 14 years ago, and caused uproar in the media and put pressure on Collum before last Saturday's game. But again, we stayed silent and predictably were done over.

We are in a cultural war with the SFA and SPFL.
Bisgrove and co only care about people buying season tickets and buying orange tops when Castore release them

none of them have the balls to actually tell it as it is up here and would rather lose money for winning leagues than bother

giphy.gif

Bisgrove and co only care about people buying season tickets and buying orange tops when Castore release them

none of them have the balls to actually tell it as it is up here and would rather lose money for winning leagues than bother
Robertson got slated for being weak

Yet we are no further forward with the cabal of cheating tims.

Terrible decision. How can it even be possible? Corrupt to the core in Scotland. Surely it should have went to someone with no connection to Scotland as such.

Celtc publicly clamp down on any refs they think will be a threat to the CL money, and they are soon brought into line. Their AGM's always go after refs.

We allow the most appalling cheating against us, which costs our club 10's of millions every season.

Not that i thought it would happen anyway but i doubt we will see an end to Celtic minded refereeing over the next few years.

I have no idea what Rangers can do, fans talking shite about poor standards and even more rotten luck is not really helping either.
Do you think the current refereeing standards are good? Sorry if you were being facetious.

Didnt take long for our Board to get dragged into this. As a matter of interest what would you like them to do/have done?

Not needlessly messing up the VAR / Collum dispute in January and dealing with it professionally rather than leaking details to fan media and completely undermining their position in the process and embarrassing the club. That would have been a good start.

To be honest, i don’t even blame the SFA for trolling the Rangers Board, it’s at the point they deserve it for their inability to get any wins off the park.

Ridiculous, absolutely trolling us now.
This is the same cheating lady's front bottom that just gave that diving lady's front bottom o Reilly the penalty after looking at it again just on Saturday as well as every other corrupt decision this rat has been involved in

Shocking but fully expected in all honesty. We have a cabal from one religion ruining Scottish football. Everything they touch turns to sh*t. It'll be a long while before we get any form of impartiality in this league.

So his Fifth Element face he pulled against Diomande was the kicker?

When are we ever going to get out of the Cycle of The Rings whistleblowers of the sfa facade?

what is it you are wanting Rangers to do?
Clubs and not just rangers should be lobbying for fans of teams to be excluded from officiating their matches or those of their closest rivals as the have proven they cannot be trusted.

Won't happen but should happen and if meant a shortage of trustworthy refs who's integrity can't be called in to question then so be it. Find them frim somewhere instead of continuing to pay a bunch of utter twats who have made our game a bigger joke than it already was.

Got to congratulate the SFA for their thorough and detailed search and selection and interview process - NOT !!!

What a farce Scottish football is

The wee sleekit weasel will be a disaster for us

A cabal of scum supporters have ruined Scottish football and it’s only going to get worse with the bitter Rangers hating cuunt in charge of referees
Not only Scottish football, it’s everything they get involved in.

P
Holy fcuk. What a joke!

Incompetence
This news confirms that the people running the game are incapable of promoting the commercial reach of our national game.

If Celtic had made the strongest concerns regarding a match official , there is absolutely no way the individual would have been shortlisted for this post .

He has been a dreadful official for the majority of teams in this league too. It’s with Rangers that his ineptitude displays itself , on a frequent basis.

I have no confidence in the “ honesty “ of this league going forward . His appointment was made as a symbolic gesture to get it right up you Rangers.

I would actually advocate our club joining the lowest league in England . All legal avenues must be investigated by the club to accelerate a process of investigation , to resign from the Scottish Football Association and make an application to the English football League. We must be committed to suffer an initial downturn , in pursuance of being able to compete in a fair league, with integrity at the corporate leaders of football.

A deliberate attempt to infuriate our club, and absolute madness to reward an impolite cheat of a referee, who treats our club with absolute contempt.

Once upon a time…. It used to be the best qualified person would get the job, and that’s not a fairy story!

This appointment seems to have no bearing on ability, but sadly it’s still not a fairy story, it’s reality in Scotland!

Clubs and not just rangers should be lobbying for fans of teams to be excluded from officiating their matches or those of their closest rivals as the have proven they cannot be trusted.

Won't happen but should happen and if meant a shortage of trustworthy refs who's integrity can't be called in to question then so be it. Find them frim somewhere instead of continuing to pay a bunch of utter twats who have made our game a bigger joke than it already was.
I think that would be a good idea but you would be amazed how many Albion Rovers, Clyde and Edinburgh City fans we would have as match officials if the SFA brought in that rule.

So, let me get this straight, Collum doesn't refer the ref to VAR for a clear as day, blatant punch on the ball, his supervisor, the guy he is replacing, unofficially uses VAR software to show a questionable offside in the build up, he then retires, after a bit of flack, and then Collum gets promoted to the very same job with no one asking questions apart from Rangers fans?!?

I think that would be a good idea but you would be amazed how many Albion Rovers, Clyde and Edinburgh City fans we would have as match officials if the SFA brought in that rule.
Exactly, it’s been stated hundreds of times why it just won’t work.

Others wanting a statement released…….to say what? We go on a rant about Collum, everyone just laughs at us and it happens anyway, there’s bugger all we can do here.

SERIOUS ANALYSIS of those who are running our game should be a priority.

EVERY game should have RANDOM officials picked out of a jar like cup games- available for each club to watch.. The Demented Leprechaun and the Mhob would shit themselves with that.

Live audio of what is being said during VAR is a MUST

Otherwise just GIFT the mhob another league title!!!!

Do you think the current refereeing standards are good? Sorry if you were being facetious.
I think our problems with refereeing, the reason it is always being debated on here has nothing to do with crap officials, the issue is bias and the fear of being fair.

I would love to have rubbish officials then we would benefit and win some games when we dont deserve it but we never do, Celtic also have zero issues from their pov the refereeing is excellent.

Exactly, it’s been stated hundreds of times why it just won’t work.

Others wanting a statement released…….to say what? We go on a rant about Collum, everyone just laughs at us and it happens anyway, there’s bugger all we can do here.

I'm sorry, but staying silent is absolutely the wrong thing to do.

From next season, there needs to be a radical overhaul in how we adress the ref issue.

Every game we play next season, we publicly ask for a fair and impartial ref at the pre-match press conference. If we get done over by a terrible decision, then refer to it at the post-match press conference.

There needs to be change from within Ibrox, or we are permanently playing for 2nd spot every season.

So, let me get this straight, Collum doesn't refer the ref to VAR for a clear as day, blatant punch on the ball, his supervisor, the guy he is replacing, unofficially uses VAR software to show a questionable offside in the build up, he then retires, after a bit of flack, and then Collum gets promoted to the very same job with no one asking questions apart from Rangers fans?!?
The Scottish Football Mafia - as simple as that!!!!

Not needlessly messing up the VAR / Collum dispute in January and dealing with it professionally rather than leaking details to fan media and completely undermining their position in the process and embarrassing the club. That would have been a good start.

To be honest, i don’t even blame the SFA for trolling the Rangers Board, it’s at the point they deserve it for their inability to get any wins off the park.
How would you have dealt with it ‘professionally’?

The mhedia would always criticise anything Rangers did or said.

Back