Win the Scottish cup ,extend the Euro run another round and all is forgiven ?

I get the fear, about reading the comments that will go up on here if we somehow get beat by hearts. I think I'll stay away for a day.

Is this where we are at ?

The feelgood factor is phenomenal from the Braga result and last night made it even better.

Imagine reaching the quarter finals of Europa if we could,just wow

If we can get past one more round then anything can happen.

We have to take this feeling into tomorrow and scud hearts ,we simply have to .
I have to say I was if we didn't win the Scottish cup then he had to go but I am not so sure now I honestly believe if we had won the league cup we would be well in the title race.

I wouldn't say "all is forgiven". We've got improvements to make for next season.
Dropping 10 points in the league in such a short span and in the manner we did is bad for any Rangers team in any season.

Buuuuuuuut.

Considering where the club has been, and where the club sits currently, we absolutely 100% NEED this Europa League money. There's no getting away from it.

The current management team and playing staff are delivering this. So I find it difficult to argue with them.

Good luck stopping the mentally challengeds ever without the, what is it now, 18 million or so we are bringing in with this European run.

People who think Europe is "just a bonus" or similar are out of their goddamn minds.
Success in the Europa League is going to be fundamental to building and securing a future for our club.

Plus doing well in Europe gives us a bit of prestige as a club. Gets our brand out there.
With the luck of the draw here would could be looking at the last 8 and what happens beyond that is anyone's guess.

We're not perfect but we are better than last season and we are WAY better than every other season since 2010/2011.

Scottish cup win kills any timmy new club sh/t, its number 34 for us the records dont lie. Tims be like.. butbut butbut...
Theres yer tea declan.

He won't walk away. He wants the Liverpool job and he'll never get it if he can't even win the league up here.
I think he might but he'd probably have to go to an English Championship/lower EPL club first which doesn't seem to be his plan.
I agree he won't walk away though.
Worth pointing out it was in his third season at Liverpool that Klopp got the squad he wanted playing the way he wanted and the size of turnaround needed for us was bigger than for Liverpool.

At the start of the season I was hopeful we would win the league but not expecting it.
my honest expectations were to win silverware and qualify for group stages so for me that's a good season.

Back