Wolves v Burnley / Everton v West Ham

Burnley have some dross in their squad.
The fact they were fairly lucky and needed extra time over a 2 leg tie with the sheep shows they're pretty average at best. Over inflated valuations and wages of the EPL papers over how poor they really are.
The fact that Phil bardsley gets a game proves the point :D

crazy to see Bardsley is 33 years old, just a pup when we had him and Lee Martin on loan

Super Sunday and Monday night football just don’t have the same appeal a lot of the time.

Maybe memory is playing tricks, always use to think the 4pm game was a good one.

Burnley are crap. Wolves 2-0 win(hopefully). Joe Hart is having a great game so far.

Just what I was thinking. Not exactly edge of the seat stuff.

Thing is, a lot of the ‘elite’ games down there are equally boring.

Spurs - Liverpool is one of the games I’d probably be interested and all I’ve read on here is how shite a game it was.

Most overhyped pish on Earth the EPL

Wolves need to be more clinical in front of goal, they should be a couple of goals up here.

Can see it being 0-0 or Burnley fluking a 1-0 with their only shot on goal. Got Wolves on the coupon so that's probably exactly what will happen.

Finished 7th in the ‘best league in the world’ tho last season.

From what I saw of the first half there WOlves were all over them
The fact they couldn't score a goal against the sheep in 180 minutes shows how shite they are this season..

Only watching bits of the game today but their tactics are horrendous.. Boot the guy with the ball.. If Wolves do not beat them it will be a travesty...

The fact they couldn't score a goal against the sheep in 180 minutes shows how shite they are this season..

Only watching bits of the game today but their tactics are horrendous.. Boot the guy with the ball.. If Wolves do not beat them it will be a travesty...
Boot the guy with the ball, where have I seen this before?

Ahhh, that's right, every fu(king one of our games where the opposition take liberties with our players .

Dyche when playing the sheep must've thought this is the way to go now:eek:

I said at the beginning of the season that Yaramalenko will be massive for West Ham this season. Starting to show his form now he's fit.

Burnley are an embarrassment to football.. Woeful

No, no, no.

They are a fabulous, top, top, English Premiership side against whom, Aberdeen, brave, oh so bravely, narrowly lost out.

We, on the other hand, got a pretty easy draw in the group stages.

Copyright, all of above, Schottish Mhedia

Last edited:
What a header

Proper centre forward type header. Neck muscles into it. Powered into the top corner. Unstoppable header

Everton right back in it 1-2

Wolves are a cracking team to watch. Neves will go to the top, he's quality.

Be interesting to see how West Ham cope mentally with the goal conceded right on half time.

Back