Wonderfully detailed series of rants on HeartsRant twitter

That was delightful.... what a shambles.
Not that long ago Budge was getting lauded left right and centre for the job she was doing.

Almost certain to go down imho.

The German guy must must be considering making his own escape plan.
Their end of season video "Escape after No Victory"
primary_escape-to-victory_main.jpg

Mental that Levein and that hippy looking guy are still floating about.

Can they afford to sack them? That’s the only reason I can think of as to why they are still there.

Although Scotland does need strong teams to make it more competitive and hearts really should be one of them I am finding this hilarious long may it continue

Makes our McCoist / Kevin Kyle / Warburton / SCF 2016 / Pedro / Murty/ Local school kids survey / McInnes attempted recruitment escapades seem like a calculated management strategy.

Canny believe we dropped 2 points to them

In reality it was a point gained, we were that bad. Hearts missed chances to put the game out of our reach. We were terrible in the first OF of the season too. Not so much against the sheep but that was the one that angered me the most.

We were poor in the Livingston game in the league cup but we haven't had too many bad performances considering the number of games. 4 or 5 bad games out of about 35 or 36. Unfortunately the mentally challengeds have been just as consistent.

At least that explains to me why their pitch is a disgrace. Laid a £1M pitch then let concerts on it. Strange

Great list but nothing about the £5m Budge has allegedly extracted from the club via building contracts - don't know if these have been mates rates?

Almost certain to go down imho.

The German guy must must be considering making his own escape plan.
coming 2020 to television soon, one man's escape can the german get out "DIE GROSSE FLUCT"
can he alter his CV to remove his time at Stalag Tynecastle

We also want the first letter in a sentence capitalised, proper nouns to be capitalised and full stops.
Dunno why this bothers people. As long as point gets made. Phones don't all do it and plenty use phones to leave comments on here,me included.
Although I have put my CAPS in this one :D

That photo of the staircase is apparently a mock up done by Spoonburners. It is really bad when written like that but you know what I have 0 sympathy for them.
After Thursday there is the real possibility they go down and although they will be replaced by Dundee Hibs, that would make me smile

'We allowed Jake Mulraney to warm up with ear phones on in the pre-match warm up for an Edinburgh Derby before we meekly surrendered to a 2-0 defeat.'

Imagine one of our players doing that before playing Them!

In reality it was a point gained, we were that bad. Hearts missed chances to put the game out of our reach. We were terrible in the first OF of the season too. Not so much against the sheep but that was the one that angered me the most.

We were poor in the Livingston game in the league cup but we haven't had too many bad performances considering the number of games. 4 or 5 bad games out of about 35 or 36. Unfortunately the mentally challengeds have been just as consistent.
Hit the nail on the head buddy, overall we’ve been brilliant this season, just annoying we weren’t at it at Tynecastle

and just a month or two ago people on here wanted her in the rangers boardroom
never quite understood the love in for her, done FA in the game and the state of hertz !!!!!!

a different board now, but I do recall them being one of the most vocal in our lets say, time of need.......

enjoy the championship next year, swapping places with another vocal club at the time - it is a bitch that old karma................

Back