Wonderfully detailed series of rants on HeartsRant twitter

Their end of season video "Escape after No Victory"
primary_escape-to-victory_main.jpg

A great sportsman, a great actor, and Sylvester Phuckin' Stallone

I've a longstanding pal who's a Jambo and he and his son have been ST holders for years. The son was a quiet laddie rarely speaking more than a few words at a time. I've known him since he was a baby. After a couple years at Uni, and around the Easdale period, he suddenly found his voice and from nowhere launched into me one day about Rangers no longer being the same team. It was an attack full of bile, his old man looked a bit embarrassed but said nothing. I defended the Rangers position at the time but have never forgotten that moment. I've ignored the boy ever since believing time would sort him out. I feel for his old man over his club's current troubles....he's smart enough to know the ups and downs of football.....but enjoy the hurt the son must be feeling. Even more so the fact we are a force again and they have gone around in circles but noticeably backwards at some rate of knots. Relegation on merit (due to poor management and being plain shite) has to be harder to take than going down due to a stitch-up punishment.

In amongst all that Jambos bashing appears a mentally challenged referencing the “huns.”
You wouldn’t believe it possible, but there you go.

That’s when I gave up.

I've a longstanding pal who's a Jambo and he and his son have been ST holders for years. The son was a quiet laddie rarely speaking more than a few words at a time. I've known him since he was a baby. After a couple years at Uni, and around the Easdale period, he suddenly found his voice and from nowhere launched into me one day about Rangers no longer being the same team. It was an attack full of bile, his old man looked a bit embarrassed but said nothing. I defended the Rangers position at the time but have never forgotten that moment. I've ignored the boy ever since believing time would sort him out. I feel for his old man over his club's current troubles....he's smart enough to know the ups and downs of football.....but enjoy the hurt the son must be feeling. Even more so the fact we are a force again and they have gone around in circles but noticeably backwards at some rate of knots. Relegation on merit (due to poor management and being plain shite) has to be harder to take than going down due to a stitch-up punishment.
exactly what happened to myself got a few mates or were hearts fans couldn't believe the bile that was coming out of them all the shite about new club
now I revel in there pain laughing at them now fell out with a really good mate I think we've spoke twice In 9 months over Rangers beating hearts always had a soft spot for them not now fucking arseholes every one of them

I hope Hearts get relegated

After the way they were given preferential treatment whilst in Administration and how their fans reacted to our financial issues

Never forgive or forget

Back