World's worst football crests

mdingwall

Administrator
oGCr3ZG.png

http://boxtoboxfootball.uk/badge-of-the-week-fc-show/

The link includes a question from a gullible paranoid Celtic fan as well. What are the odds?

They all happen to be against a particular team.... hmmmm.

At least we now know, there is one McStay who didn't miss his pen at Ibrox.

Spurs cleaned up corporate crap cockerel is disgusting. The old one was nice. Ditto Arsenal and the gun is facing the wrong way.

Some hilarious staunch mofo will be along to post celtic's soon enough.

The new Leeds one and the Juve ones are horrid in my eyes.

leeds-united-badge.jpg
I hadn't realized Leeds had been through so many badge changes in the past 40-50 years. Surprising when clubs with a bit of history feel the need to change something that stands for something in the eyes of the fans. Man city have had some changes to IIRC.

Kilmarnock's is actually pretty rubbish when you look at it - 2 squirrels and some fingers.
The Morecambe FC badge is just a shrimp.

Morecambe_FC_Badge.png

The mentally challenged crest should have a giant phuckin rhat on it.

The worst by a phuckin mile.:D

NS.

Im a bit old to keep up with the fashions now, but if I'm not mistaken, the correct term in these PC times is coloureds.
Apologies if this is incorrect.
Not Coloureds , that's racist this week...it's Black again until offence can be taken.

It is Shrewsbury. As someone said on here once, it's like he's watching his house burn down

That is one of those posts that someone will lie about spitting coffee out after reading.

I'll throw in Dunfermline, the old Ballantines Distillery in Dumbarton getting struck by lightning.
WTF is that all about?

From the Guardian link in the second post,this is a belter.

CELT UP

"I read somewhere recently that Celtic were awarded only one penalty in over 30 years (1905-1935)," writes James Lavelle. "Can anyone verify that this was the case?"

The lesson here is you should restrict your reading to the Knowledge. Because, James, the other pamphlet led you astray. Allow John Forbes to elaborate: "By just a little research and only looking at some games versus Rangers, we find the following:

21 October 1905: Rangers 3-2 Celtic (Orr - pen)

1 Jan 1924: Rangers 2-2 Celtic (McStay - pen)

1 Jan 1935: Celtic (Paterson - pen) 2-1 Rangers. Honestly, supporters of Celtic are born with a chip on their shoulder."

Roma's crest has a baby trying to suck off a wolf...
2ezi8ue.jpg

2 kids trying to suck off a wolf.... the wolf looks kind of worried its going to be busted for noncing or something as well.

a throw back to the old Romulus and Remus being raised by wolves and founding Rome legend.

Back