Worst Strip at the World Cup

What is the foul abomination of green and yellow hoops a lot of the Brazil fans are wearing? It's not a club top that I am aware of.
On the pitch the Portugal and Brazil warm up tops do not please me.
Retro top maybe. Flamengo apparently.

What is the foul abomination of green and yellow hoops a lot of the Brazil fans are wearing? It's not a club top that I am aware of.
On the pitch the Portugal and Brazil warm up tops do not please me.
Retro maybe. Flamengo retro.

All the puma kits as other have said are horrible and lazy, glad we aren’t with them any as their clubs kits are just as bad.

Denmark and Hummel are close second for their piss poor protest effort.

A flip-side to the "best strip" thread.

Apart from the obvious green ones, I think it looks weird seeing Spain in light blue.

37146118_xxl.jpg
I voted for this on the 'Best thread' so will just keep quiet and slink away.

A flip-side to the "best strip" thread.

Apart from the obvious green ones, I think it looks weird seeing Spain in light blue.

37146118_xxl.jpg
Came in a pub during the second half where some bloke tells me Morocco have been all over Spain. Spoke to him again after the penalties where he tells me he watched the full game thinking Spain were in red

Correct, and their badge is similar to ours.

A bit of time spent on google has revealed that the poster you quoted, @Knightmare has lived up to his user name :))

Nothing to do with Flamengo, it is the official shirt of the Brazilian supporters group "movimento verde amarelo".
2004 third top.

Green is just a colour ffs
What do the anti-green people think of Northern Ireland being green then?
As mentioned here already , the puma shirts are hideous. I find the Germany one pretty shit too. Germany usually have decent shirts, but that big black stripe is awful
I hate the colour green, own nothing that colour. Petty? You bet it is but that’s just how I roll.

And I care not a jot for the NI fitba team, So that doesn’t bother me one bit

Back