Wow - Beastgate must be biting

Hmm you've got popcorn teeth and the semi- retarded lego eating mongo asking on the one hand, and the legends that are Stevie Gerrard and Jermaine Defoe persuading you to join the famous on the other,
Add in the fact that they've been running the largest paedo ring in sporting history, it's going to take a shitload of money in combination with a moral vacuum, for anyone to sign on at the cesspit this summer.

featured-img-352x230.png

Sending out a fool who sneaks into a kids bedrooms dressed in a sellick onesie and forces them to read his book might not be the best deflection technique from knewco.

Last edited:
Nice of stv to give them the chance to convince the guy

I'm sure they'd do the same for Motherwell or St Mirren

Let us be honest, only the most mercenary would choose to play for a club mired in child abuse.
I suppose mentally challengeds like McKenna of Aberdeen who have been raised inside the cult and are perhaps desensitized to such cultural behaviour that seems almost accepted inside their church, would think little of signing for such a football club, but what Scot who has no such tribal background would choose to sully his reputation by association?

How much more would they have to offer for a man to face his family and admit he had buried his own sense of decency to take the mentally challenged shilling?

The oldest social message of all is that a man is judged by the company he chooses to keep.

Let us be honest, only the most mercenary would choose to play for a club mired in child abuse.
I suppose mentally challengeds like McKenna of Aberdeen who have been raised inside the cult and are perhaps desensitized to such cultural behaviour that seems almost accepted inside their church, would think little of signing for such a football club, but what Scot who has no such tribal background would choose to sully his reputation by association?

How much more would they have to offer for a man to face his family and admit he had buried his own sense of decency to take the mentally challenged shilling?

The oldest social message of all is that a man is judged by the company he chooses to keep.

Celtc FC enabled paedos to commit horrific crimes, then covered it up. Stuff like that can never be hidden forever, not in this social media age.

They are sounding desperate for this guy to sign

That pathetic statement re a “magnificent offer” shows them up to be a total embarrassment

Hmm you've got popcorn teeth and the semi- retarded lego eating mongo asking on the one hand, and the legends that are Stevie Gerrard and Jermaine Defoe persuading you to join the famous on the other,
Add in the fact that they've been running the largest paedo ring in sporting history, it's going to take a shitload of money in combination with a moral vacuum, for anyone to sign on at the cesspit this summer.
Well observed points my friend.

Back