WWE Cardiff / Old Firm Game 3rd sept

I can't go all that shouty, fake aggression and the gaudy lycra outfits.

But if you just ignore that, the Liberal club is excellent.

11s is a brilliant sports bar that really looks after the Bears there, believe it’s fully booked now but it’ll be some atmosphere absolutely bouncing
They weren’t showing the Hibs game which I found strange considering the number of screens. Got it on in Brewhouse no danger

I’ll be at Wembley for the Taylor Hawkins gig. Anyone recommend any decent pubs nearby that will be showing the game?
GM is sold out
Bermondsey Bierkeller (London Bridge) or the Stanley Arms (Bermondsey) will both have the game on. Most nearer to Wembley will be infested with mentally challengeds.

Cant wait to go down tomorrow will be going to the things at the castle and then visit the wwe shop in st davids centre & im going to a wwe reception at 7.30pm

Wee reminder game on in Canton Liberal Club. £3ish a pint. Big screen in main hall. Tunes on. Colours no problem (or leotards). Open 11am. All bears of any age welcome.

Cardiff True Blues RSC

Been a good 15 year since I was based down that way, wish I found the Cardiff True Blues earlier but had some great memories of the place including the Ugo overhead kick.

Bears down for the wrestling will have a great time in there.

Was great watching the match in the elevens bar despite the result hope to get another chance to watch a rangers match in there

Just wanted to thank the Cardiff True Blues for their great hospitality yesterday. All the regulars very friendly and welcoming. Food laid on at HT and one of the guys was going round making sure the kids felt included and shared sweets with them. And this is all before I get to the bar prices where a heard quite a few people ask if they’ve been undercharged!

Would highly, highly recommend it to anyone who’s down near Cardiff for a game.

Just wanted to thank the Cardiff True Blues for their great hospitality yesterday. All the regulars very friendly and welcoming. Food laid on at HT and one of the guys was going round making sure the kids felt included and shared sweets with them. And this is all before I get to the bar prices where a heard quite a few people ask if they’ve been undercharged!

Would highly, highly recommend it to anyone who’s down near Cardiff for a game.

Thanks mate, glad you could enjoy the hospitality if not the match. Hope all the visitors enjoyed their weekend.

The libs is really good to us so it was good that we could bring in some punters for them.

Thanks to the huge number (70+) of visitors who came to the Canton Libs with Cardiff True Blues. The game was woeful but it was great to be in the company if so many Bears after the bleak times of lockdown. I hope you all enjoyed the wrestling and your weekend in Cardiff, and hope to see some of you again in the future.

Remember to spread the word that Cardiff True Blues are keeping the blue flag flying in the Welsh capital.

CTB RSC

Back