Xavi Simons

Funnily enough.....
As I'm watching that I'm thinking that's what we need from Kamara.
GK may not be as fast but if he pushed himself a bit he could do most of what that boy's doing and prevent us dealing with that chunt of an agent.
I think we will see more of that from Kamara under the new management team. From what I've read GVB likes midfield runners to create overloads, either in the opponent's box or in attacking wide positions.
Gerrard, or Beale, liked their midfield to contain their opponents in their own half and dominate territory, so they almost acted as a shield in front of our defence. I think that restricted Kamara, but probably suited someone like Davis better.

Him being Dutch, is making Gio think he can swing this.
Apparently.

Unfortunately when Barcelona coming calling...it's sometimes hard to resist.

I think we will see more of that from Kamara under the new management team. From what I've read GVB likes midfield runners to create overloads, either in the opponent's box or in attacking wide positions.
Gerrard, or Beale, liked their midfield to contain their opponents in their own half and dominate territory, so they almost acted as a shield in front of our defence. I think that restricted Kamara, but probably suited someone like Davis better.
I hope so but there have been a few glaring instances of Glen refusing to make a forward pass or carry it forward himself in the last three games. He does loves a wee turn back.
I think Neil McCann, on RTV a while back, said he could offer much more but lacks belief or something along those lines.

Boy’s got a lot to live up to with that name. Imagine if your old man christened you Xavi and you turned out to be shite at football.
Sometimes I worry that our wee Zlatan will let me down.
Clicker It’s actually Paul Simon , singular lol

Back